Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Iron Grip series > Iron Grip: Warlord

Old 11-27-2010, 07:18 PM   #1
gestures468

Banned
No servers show up in my game..

I try to play the multiplayer but no games show up could you help me?
Old 11-27-2010, 08:50 PM   #2
Brigadeer

It says "Master Server not responding" for me
Brigadeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 10:33 PM   #3
monique

<3
Have you emailed support@isotx.com? I have no idea why it would be doing that (router settings, maybe?) and I haven't heard of that problem before. In any case, I will get someone to look into your problem--sorry you're having it

monique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 01:56 AM   #4
cyrri

ISOTX
the not responding masterserver is either a firewall/router problem or a hiccup. the empty server list could be due to the same problem or modified filters. is map and latency set to "all"?
cyrri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 03:12 PM   #5
Brigadeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrri View Post
the not responding masterserver is either a firewall/router problem or a hiccup. the empty server list could be due to the same problem or modified filters. is map and latency set to "all"?
It might be a router issue, if so I' jsut need to know what port to allow.
EDIT: It would be the 1st time I'd have to do that for a Steam game tho and I have well over 100 of em (close to 150 games)

To answer your question;
Both are set to All

Thx for the support guys
I'v been dreaming about a game exactly like this lately so it's kind of wierd falling on it lol (MEGAFAN of L4D2 and I played every possible TD out there)

Last edited by Brigadeer: 11-28-2010 at 03:15 PM.
Brigadeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:38 PM   #6
AltGamer1

I have a similar problem.

When I try to find servers my game freezes for around 10 seconds while searching and then my internet connection entirely drops.

I have a DSL and a wireless router and I'm sure that the router isn't the problem because I hooked the internet directly from my DSL to my computer and still got the same results.

I have had this happen with a few other games not from steam and it usually turned out to be a problem with the game's coding and my computer.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

I am also sending this message to support@isotx.com to see if anything can be done.

Last edited by AltGamer1: 11-29-2010 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Fixed some spelling errors.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:05 PM   #7
cyrri

ISOTX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigadeer View Post
It might be a router issue, if so I' jsut need to know what port to allow.
ISOTX servers use ports between 5960 and 5985. Other privately hosted servers may also use ports 27960 to 27970.

@AltGamer1: I haven't heard about this happening with DSL modems, but some router types have this problem when there are too many concurrent connections. Maybe there's a way to solve this in code, no promises though.
cyrri is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Iron Grip series > Iron Grip: Warlord