Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Monday Night Combat

Old 12-16-2010, 07:09 PM   #1
Rustybobo

Banned
How to change team?

Someone know how to change team , in game and in the lobby ?
Old 12-16-2010, 07:11 PM   #2
Photonic

I believe it is auto team balanced and there is no team switching. This is fairly standard with online TDM games today.
Old 12-16-2010, 07:21 PM   #3
Rustybobo

Banned
So i cannot play with my friends on the same team?
How sad is that...
Rustybobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:26 PM   #4
Photonic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustybobo View Post
So i cannot play with my friends on the same team?
How sad is that...
There is a request thread. Ask for a friend/team matching system. However, even on games like Black Ops you will often see clan members versing each-other due to this.

That being said, maybe there is a way. On my server today I saw two people who were friends stick together for about 8 rounds. Could have got lucky... idk.
Old 12-16-2010, 07:26 PM   #5
SinisterSniper

keep an eye on your team, when someone on your team leaves (making it unbalanced like 5v6, 3v4, etc) have your friend join and he will end up on your team. This game is in beta, not really sad and it has many bugs.
SinisterSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:27 PM   #6
faits

I'm as tired of "tf2 does ..." as anyone else. But they have a good compromise between 'team stacking' and being able to play with friends. You can choose your team and then the game will auto-balance if things are uneven.

Not being able to play with my friends is something I'll REALLY miss from the 360 version.
faits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:30 PM   #7
Rustybobo

Banned
yeah i hope they add the possibility to play with friends i dont mind playing vs a clan stacked team honestly, it is just better practice for me.
Rustybobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:31 PM   #8
Photonic

Quote:
Originally Posted by faits View Post
I'm as tired of "tf2 does ..." as anyone else. But they have a good compromise between 'team stacking' and being able to play with friends. You can choose your team and then the game will auto-balance if things are uneven.

Not being able to play with my friends is something I'll REALLY miss from the 360 version.
In theory it should not be that hard for them to add a friend functionality if it worked on the 360. They are using Steamworks and steam has a friend system that plugs into Steamworks games...

That being said, give them time. I highly suggest you enter your request in the sticky request thread at the top.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Monday Night Combat