Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Aliens vs. Predator Classic 2000

Old 12-28-2010, 12:05 PM   #1
BleedURealQuiet

Exclamation Petition - Release the Classic 2000 source code !

Although I highly doubt Rebellion would even bother look since they don't seem like they care enough about their older game other than to make additional backup sources of income.

The Topic says all.

I'm sure Mad Max RW and any other AvP modder out there would need this to be able to further mod AvP and give us even more options to the game. And that it would also be required to make the only other major Mod for AvP to work with Classic 2000 (Cancer Black)

Sign in, spread it, do what you can to keep nagging Rebellion so maybe they actually would give a damn for once.

'nuff said
Old 12-28-2010, 12:55 PM   #2
3x0r10

Banned
yes.

plz yes.

any devs that think releasing source codes is bad for their business should've look into Id/apogee games. It may not bring more money to them, but look how their masterpieces evolved.
3x0r10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 03:11 PM   #3
Aph3x-SkorpioN

Never liked them petition ideas...especially the ones that start on forums, but for the hell of it, you got my vote.
Aph3x-SkorpioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 06:19 PM   #4
jon_infektion

It would be nice but I don't see it happening unfortunately
Old 02-10-2013, 12:17 PM   #5
BleedURealQuiet

*bump*

Although this really isn't a petition, it's just something to bring up again if players of this game hope to see more new mods in the future.

Even if they don't exactly release a full source code for whatever reason they should update something like a new toolkit for editing and making custom fan-made levels as well as tweak various bits and part of the gameplay allowing for more options and greater level of flexibility.

I personally think it is much needed if the limitations and restrictions of fighting Only the same 3 Bots in Skirmish and Co-Op were to be changed somehow, but that's just me for now.
BleedURealQuiet is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Aliens vs. Predator Classic 2000