Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Global Agenda: Free Agent

Old 12-29-2010, 01:41 AM   #1
tomboi0100

i cant make a global agenda account

i know this isnt much to do with steam but i tryto make a global agenda acount and no matter how random i put the name as it says its take or, even though it is only about 13 characters long, says that it needs to be within 5 ad 20 characters long. i realy want to play this game bit i need an account to do so.

please help, thanks

tom

Old 12-29-2010, 03:28 AM   #2
TheKroniKles

Do you have multiple Capital letters in the name? When i made my account i had issues too, my password i chose had special characters in it like "#$&^$*%" and i eventually figured out i had to make it only letters and numbers, no special characters or it said it wasn't long enough, and also like you the name kept saying it wasn't the right length either, i fixed this by only having the 1st letter in the name capital and everything else lowercase, for example; instead of TheKroniKles (in which it said it was the wrong length) i had to do Thekronikles than everything worked fine. And for future reference after you make the account you will find a button somewhere when logged in on the site to add a key and you just get the cd key by right clicking the game in library. Hope this helps.

Last edited by TheKroniKles: 12-29-2010 at 03:30 AM.
TheKroniKles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 10:53 AM   #3
Darkstar303

Ive had this issue now for 2 days and ready to seek a refund.
over 30 times now and im starting to get jarateed

Registration record could not be created at this time. Please try again or contact Global Agenda Support.
Old 12-29-2010, 06:04 PM   #4
Baharroth

Try GA's forums or support, in fact here's someone with the same problem: http://forum.globalagendagame.com/ph...?f=176&t=30538

Note: User name must be between 4 and 15 characters. Can not contain special charaters, numbers or spaces.
Baharroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 06:46 AM   #5
silent_mb

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baharroth View Post
Try GA's forums or support, in fact here's someone with the same problem: http://forum.globalagendagame.com/ph...?f=176&t=30538

Note: User name must be between 4 and 15 characters. Can not contain special charaters, numbers or spaces.
i have to be registered to view the forums,so now im stuck.
i have tried so many names,button bashing and mirrored words but nothing works.im going to have to wait and try it on another computer and see if that makes any difference.
i wouldn't be that bad but you have to enter your password twice and the almost unreadable capture.
i have even tried bargaining with it,ijustwonnaplay,pleaseplease,somebodyhelp,anyran domname.then anger arghhhhhhh,whywhywhy,ihatecapture,thissux.
i have used probably about50-60 other names.
i dont know,i think i will give up for a few days and play something else.rant over.
any chance of a screen cap of the post

Last edited by silent_mb: 12-30-2010 at 06:48 AM. Reason: ?
Old 12-30-2010, 11:04 AM   #6
skuly1979

Ok I guess you guys who couldn't make an account use firefox like me... it's for times like this that i have the addon ietab for forefox

IE tab Plus
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/10909/

and IE view Lite

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1429/

Last edited by skuly1979: 12-30-2010 at 11:06 AM.
skuly1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 01:46 PM   #7
Baharroth

Whoops, I was just thinking about the game, somehow forgot about registering for the forums.

I posted for you guys.

Is firefox the problem?
Old 12-30-2010, 03:56 PM   #8
silent_mb

still no luck with any browser with add ons,or another computer in the house with a seperate connection.?
^thanks for the post Baharroth
Old 12-30-2010, 05:23 PM   #9
Baharroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by HirezRemy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rekk
The problem is the error message which makes it sound like the problem is your character name when it isn't, it's one of the other names. Try changing your account name.
Truth, this man speaks it. Because there are multiple names, and it's a known issue that on occasion it can even provide an error for an incorrect field, it's a good idea to double check ALL your registration information for invalid information.
  • Such as, non-alphanumeric characters in the Account name or password.
  • Numbers or symbols in the player name
  • Invalid email address(typos, etc)
Try this.
Old 12-30-2010, 06:13 PM   #10
skuly1979

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent_mb View Post
still no luck with any browser with add ons,or another computer in the house with a seperate connection.?
^thanks for the post Baharroth
that sucks. i made the page load in an ietab in firefox and then i was able to make an account.

Here is something strange though.

When i rendered the page for creating an account in firefox with ietab i was able to create my account, but i just made another account without using ietab (as a test) and i didn't get the name error like i originally was, so im kinda confused now.
skuly1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 04:20 AM   #11
silent_mb

woo hoo,i have an account.thanks for the help everyone.
i changed all points instead of just the account name that it said was the error.
thanks baharroth for finding that info.

happy new year everone.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Global Agenda: Free Agent