Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Path, The

Old 12-29-2010, 03:09 PM   #1
Fitzwilliamd

The Path - Unlockables (Spoiler)

I would like to experience more of the images in this title in order to understand the characters better. For example, I am told that when Robin interacts with her wolf, the visuals at Grandmother's house include unlockable rooms if you collect certain items. However, I am having trouble finding the items.

Here is a picture of Robin's current inventory of items:

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...-Inventory.gif

I have enjoyed watching Robin make her way through the forest--she has such a delightful, sweet temperament--that I would certainly enjoy experiencing more of her story conclusion.

If I was to hazard a guess, I would say that there is some randomness involved precluding my being able to unlock these items.

Any suggestions?

Old 01-02-2011, 11:34 AM   #2
MichaelSamyn

Tale of Tales
The layout of the forest is random every time. So not all items are present every time. It is certainly possible to collect everything. But that's not really the point of The Path. You will learn much more about Robin's character by simply spending some time with her and fantasizing about her and considering how you feel about her. Ultimately, The Path should be about you.
MichaelSamyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 12:17 PM   #3
Fitzwilliamd

Interesting, your confirmation of the forest's non-uniformity has freed me from my penchant for completionism. I can just enjoy the rest of the story and characters.

Thank you for a thought provoking, many-hued story. The artwork surrounding the game and web site is wonderful.
Old 01-10-2011, 04:58 AM   #4
MichaelSamyn

Tale of Tales
Thank you. And happy to hear that you can now send the gamer in you on vacation and simply enjoy.
MichaelSamyn is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Path, The