Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Twin Sector

Old 12-30-2010, 08:58 AM   #1
Hi2u! Tw1TcH

Couple Questions (Cfg stuff mainly)

Seems the crosshair gets larger when the resolution is increased, is there a way to lower its size without playing in a lower resolution?

Is there a config file somewhere? I'm searching for one to fiddle around with more exact sensitivity and such and also for the fov.

Is the FoV adjustable, its quite zoomed in for 16:10 resolution for me? I tried changing to 16:9, its feels closer to normal, but there are black pillar boxes on the top and bottom of the screen.

Thanks in advance. :>

/hunts for files

EDIT: Found claws.prefs file.

Do I need to set g_MultiThread 0.000 to a value other than zero to enable multi-core support? Getting constant fps with it at 0, which I suppose is default.

Also, noticing some screen tearing with Vsync off, however enabling vsync seems to add in some mouse accel. Would guess it has to do with keeping "enhance pointer precision" on in Windows settings.

Last edited by Hi2u! Tw1TcH: 12-30-2010 at 11:11 AM.
Old 12-31-2010, 12:38 AM   #2
DnS-Dei

DnS Staff
The FoV cannot be adjusted.
The multithreading switch is not supported in this game.
The FPS is locked, you can change this. There is already another thread explaining how to unlock the FPS
http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=1669548
DnS-Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 07:47 AM   #3
Hi2u! Tw1TcH

Okay, looks like I'll stick with 16:9 pillar box, get around an extra 10 degrees atleast.
Thanks for the other info, very helpful, and I'm guessing the crosshair size is'nt adjustable? That thing is beastly, so used to a super tiny cross, I guess thats what I get for using custom crosshairs for so many years.

EDIT: Or, is there anyway to shut the crosshair completely off? It doesn't really give you any vital information anyway does it?

Thanks again. :>

EDIT2: Figured it out, just moved the .dds files with "aim" in the name in the HUD folder to remove the crosshair.

Last edited by Hi2u! Tw1TcH: 01-03-2011 at 05:07 PM.
Hi2u! Tw1TcH is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Twin Sector