Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Mount & Blade series

Old 12-31-2010, 09:48 PM   #1
willlamme1988

How to fix this stupid camera.

I dont care about it in battle, the way the map looks, the way it follows in battle and in towns, but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD how do i make this ******* thing not center on my character EVERY time I click somewhere, I can control my own camera just fine on over world, I hate the camera follow feature on world map. Is there a mod or something to make it not center on me.

That said, I LOVE THIS GAME, ten times better than most stuff out recently, 69 hours in, Ive owned it for 4 days. Best $15 I ever spent. But, please how? Camera must get death by unga bunga.
Old 12-31-2010, 10:13 PM   #2
xxxsniper754

Ive had this game since July and it's been probably the best game of my life, well one of them. I don't believe there is a way, just as soon as you click press the arrow keys in the location you were looking at, thats what I do anyways, also, hint hint, don't ever use cheats in this game, it will totally ruin your experience.
xxxsniper754 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 09:30 PM   #3
willlamme1988

Yea the cheat thing hit me pretty quick, i quickly reverted back to regular play because it made my interest in the game plummet to devastatingly low levels. I played like 40 hours non stop and then I was like, mmm maybe, and then I lost interest in 5 minutes. So yea vanilla play for me.
willlamme1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 09:27 AM   #4
checkdestroy

I also used Ctrl+T for fast travel until I learned about Ctrl+spacebar while moving on the world map. I never cheated again. Try it!
checkdestroy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Mount & Blade series