Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > General Steam Discussion

Old 01-02-2011, 11:20 AM   #1
LakewoodOG

Bethesda Pack

So it's the last day to buy the Bethesda pack. I want to get both Fallout games and both Elder Scrolls games and could care less about the other two and probably never play them.

Just want to know if you all think I could get these 4 games during sales this year for under $70 and should just wait it out. I bought a lot of games during the sales and definitely have a lot of new awesome games to keep me busy. Or should I just bite the bullet and buy these 4 amazing games while I can.
Old 01-02-2011, 11:28 AM   #2
bäm!

If I were you, I'd wait it out. The games will only get cheaper and it's always better to finish the steam games you bought earlier first. (otherwise you will end up with dozens of games you just bought for the sale but never actually play)

The games itself, even Oblivion and Fallout 3, aren't even that good (in my opinion even pretty boring) but that's a matter of taste.
bäm! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 11:33 AM   #3
TheRevanchist

Those are not short games. I would suggest you just buy the one or two you are going to play now and wait the rest out. As I said, they're long games and there's a chance that you probably won't be done with the ones you bought now by the time the others go on sale again.
TheRevanchist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 11:37 AM   #4
LakewoodOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRevanchist View Post
Those are not short games. I would suggest you just buy the one or two you are going to play now and wait the rest out. As I said, they're long games and there's a chance that you probably won't be done with the ones you bought now by the time the others go on sale again.
Yea and I also don't plan on playing New Vegas until I complete Fallout 3 and also want to complete Morrowind before playing Oblivion. Not to mention I have bought games like Dragon Age: Origins and The Witcher (and more) which I haven't even started. Alright thanks guys I'm just gonna wait.
LakewoodOG is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > General Steam Discussion