Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Publisher & Developer Discussions > Ubisoft > Pacific Fighters

Old 01-12-2011, 10:19 AM   #1
fran24

Game not available at the moment!

Game not available at the moment, try again later!
This is the answer I'm getting for a game that I bought.
I bought Pacific fighters one year ago and only now I decided to install it for the first time and give it a try.
I have downloaded and installed it but it won't start.
I noticed that the page of the game is also gone.
Does anybody know if the game is still available(I mean for people who already bought it), or it is not anymore in which case I guess Steam just plainly stole my money.
Old 01-15-2011, 10:52 AM   #2
fran24

I know this game has been incorporated in another game and I can add on top of that that when I bought Pacific fighters I only spent 2 euros (there must have been a sale), but that's not the point.
The thing is that if Steam can decide in every moment to withdraw one of your games from you, that's one scary thought.
(I now wish they also took the splash screen with them too because having garbage in my collection doesn't look good)
fran24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 07:14 PM   #3
WickedGirl

Response from STEAM required!

Hello Steam, where is your response to this? My husband also paid for this game, and just recently got around to trying to install and play it. He got the same message as the originator of this post. Since he paid for this game, how does Steam justify removing access to it? This is what everyone raised an uproar about when Steam first came on the scene. It is BS to pay for a game and then not be able to access or use it. The spouse has never played this game, so either he needs a refund or a download.
Old 04-20-2011, 07:12 AM   #4
thecoroner01

yeah it won't play - what's up ?
thecoroner01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Publisher & Developer Discussions > Ubisoft > Pacific Fighters