Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > SAW

Old 01-17-2011, 08:36 PM   #1
WindScaper

Will Saw II Flesh and Blood ever be on PC?

Having read the fourms, I must be the only person in the world that auctually enjoyed Saw. I played through it, and beat it, 4 times, 3 of which were on the hardest diffuculty, not to mention getting a majority of the achievments. I thought the atmosphere was like no other, proving to be scary at times and immersive at others, and some of the puzzles were ingeniuos in the way they disposed of their victims. Combat was wonky, yes, but it encouraged you to attempt to go the extra mile to find that tripwire or lock yourself in a room until his shotgun collar exploded.
I knew of the upcoming sequel and I consequently heavily anticipated it. I thought they would bring back the amazing traps, atmosphere, and traps (Needs another shoutout) and even fix the seemingly uncurable flaws of the first game. To my shock, however, the game has been out. For a couple months. And, to my further suprise, and the dentriment of every vase in my house, it was only avaible on Ps3 and Xbox.
If I could endure the port that was the first game, then I am sure that I would happily fork over another 30-50$ for another Saw game, just to exist in the Jigsaw universe to a degree that I sometimes think that the movies cannot even captivate.
Konami, do us a favor.
And by us, I mean me.
Old 01-17-2011, 08:38 PM   #2
WindScaper

It would be even easier for Konami to do the Super Meat boy option and make it rely, heavily, on the controller being enabled
WindScaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 06:47 PM   #3
JRobin

Um, yeah, I'm sure Konami will spend thousands of dollars to bring it over to the PC, just for one person.

And you LIKED the first game? I guess some are gluttons for punishment.

Seriously though, there are far better games you could be playing.
JRobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 07:29 AM   #4
golfisfun

I hope they do!
golfisfun is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > SAW