Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Penny Arcade Adventures

Old 01-28-2011, 09:19 AM   #1
MoNoXiDe

Pending payments

anyone know how long it takes for steam if fix the pending payments errors.? last night when i tried to buy the game it got all the way to the check out where you agree to the terms and said "working..." for about 5 mins then page timed out on steam now i see the 2 game's listed on my account but i get this error when trying to click them http://img841.imageshack.us/i/failpay.png/ 10 almost 11 hrs has passed since the glitch so far.
Old 01-28-2011, 09:49 AM   #2
JackM

The last time this happened to me, I have to create a ticket on Steam support to solve the issue. Maybe you should try...
JackM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 02:59 PM   #3
dementedlullaby

Takes a day about. I accidentally typed the wrong paypal info once and had this happen, after around 24 hours it corrected itself and I was able to purchase the game properly.
dementedlullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 03:25 AM   #4
MoNoXiDe

yeah still same issue. i put in a ticket my guess will be Monday morning "we have resolved the issue but unfortunately we are unable to get you the game at the discount price cause it has expired and our systems are automated and we cannot extend it but the good news is you can buy it at $7.99 each"

i guess if the boat starts to sail that way maybe i can find someone who will gift it to me on Sunday before it ends

Last edited by MoNoXiDe: 01-29-2011 at 03:28 AM.
MoNoXiDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 08:42 AM   #5
dementedlullaby

I wouldn't be surprised if it was fixed faster.

Good luck, hope it works out for ya
dementedlullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 12:08 PM   #6
MoNoXiDe

Sigh....it is now Sunday. issue still not resolved. at this point because of this issue i am unable to buy ANY games on steam i get the message
"There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance."

i did contact support and the reply i got back was so so very unhelpful

"Hello,

A staff member has replied to your question:

Hello Ryan, Thank you for contacting Steam Support. Our records indicate that your purchases are failing due to having multiple checkout attempts in process simultaneously. Please completely exit the Steam client and your web browser to ensure all pending checkout windows are closed before attempting the purchase again. If you have any further questions, please let us know - we will be happy to assist you."

in my 1st support ticket i stated i have closed steam/and shut down my pc for 10+ hrs and booted back up same issue. also added i deleted everything in my steam folder but steam.exe and my steam apps folder and re-opened steam and dloaded all missing files. with all that said in the Original ticket i was pretty disappointed in that reply.

Last edited by MoNoXiDe: 01-30-2011 at 12:10 PM.
MoNoXiDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 06:33 AM   #7
Pingu123

I have this issue now....... for GRID... problem is in 9 hours the discount ends? Did anyone find a quick fix, or do you really need to contact support...
Pingu123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 08:20 PM   #8
just a sock

Same problem, same game, same deadline >.<
just a sock is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Penny Arcade Adventures