Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Dead Space series

Old 01-30-2011, 01:24 PM   #1
Genk

God I hate parts where I lose character control

and I die.... playing without a death and then I dont know what the is going on or what I am supposed to do (CGI parts where u lose char control) and I die. Damn I hate that... the game devs shouldnt do dumb like that.
Old 01-30-2011, 01:28 PM   #2
eydeeb

Those parts are genious. Keep an eye on the [E] symbol and start hitting your keyboard.
eydeeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 04:25 PM   #3
archurban

Banned
yeah, I feel you. last night I was up three times. it was funny because I just did it successfully for my first play through. in my second time, I up. what's wrong with me? now, people don't want to go to hospital for eye surgical operation. that thing could be happened.
archurban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 04:40 PM   #4
Bluberryspice

Or you should pay attention. Seriously, those parts are awesome. Shush.
Bluberryspice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 04:42 PM   #5
k3Ck

They were awesome. Stop being a cry baby, cry baby.
k3Ck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 06:39 PM   #6
JK_DC

I hate them too. That is the only place I die as well. That was why DS1 was so easy...no cutscenes.
JK_DC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 07:33 PM   #7
BC2 Cypher

Those parts are the easiest parts of the game. Like seriously wtf.

And they're awesome.
BC2 Cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 11:11 PM   #8
HalfMurrayLife

Last nite playing DS1 I was attacked and killed by a tentacled headcrab thingy. The cut scene showed it ripping Isaacs head off then forcing its tentacles down the stump of his neck. Then Isaac stumbled around the room with this awesome disgusting headcrab instead of his own head. I think the head was even upside down and hanging from loose tentacles for a bit. I was laughing and I even applauded. Worth dying at least once to see.
HalfMurrayLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 11:24 PM   #9
JK_DC

I like the spear through the head later on. But seriously half the time I didn't know whether I was supposed to watch a cutscene or do something. There are no visual cues at all so I died at every one of them. Most games you watch cutscenes not play them.
JK_DC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 12:03 AM   #10
FrontlinerDelta

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfMurrayLife View Post
Last nite playing DS1 I was attacked and killed by a tentacled headcrab thingy. The cut scene showed it ripping Isaacs head off then forcing its tentacles down the stump of his neck. Then Isaac stumbled around the room with this awesome disgusting headcrab instead of his own head. I think the head was even upside down and hanging from loose tentacles for a bit. I was laughing and I even applauded. Worth dying at least once to see.
If you enjoy that you can do that to other people in DS2 multiplayer, although my favorite is the puker kill. Pretty much just wrenches the head straight off.

Looks a lot more gruesome than it sounds.
FrontlinerDelta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 12:08 AM   #11
PhellAsleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfMurrayLife View Post
It does that in DS2 too.
PhellAsleep is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Dead Space series