Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Dead Space series

Old 02-08-2011, 03:41 AM   #91
BTCentral

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiNjA.X View Post
Well this is interesting. There's mention of "other fixes" too. It's cool that he managed to get Visceral to change something.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/02/07/vi...zable-control/
I'm happy to hear this, both for the disabled gamers and because it sounds like Visceral are actually going to be releasing a patch this time
Old 02-08-2011, 08:55 AM   #92
Magnuz

Look whos laughing now! Definately not EA, but the PC gamers!
Magnuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 09:29 AM   #93
Lp3WNicK

Remember if PC Gamers Doesn't Have any "Exclusive DLC" Don't worry,The're Gonna Get it Sooner or Later!(Sorry For My English).

Last edited by Lp3WNicK: 02-08-2011 at 09:33 AM.
Lp3WNicK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 12:46 PM   #94
zerrok

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordJuanlo View Post
I just tested the saved file and I'm shocked... all the console DLC is here, all the suits and the weapons... they didn't want to sell it to PC users and now we are getting it for free. They deleted the thread on their own forums but now it's too late.

I just wanted a fix for the missing special suits, but it looks like the community has been faster than EA / Visceral, not only they gave us the fix but also the "forbidden" DLC that console users had to pay for.
Can someone explain to me how to apply this save that unlocks all the dlc?
zerrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 01:07 PM   #95
Katboy333

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerrok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katboy333 View Post
You just need to put it in the ds2 save folder then create a new game+ using that save,but once you did,it doesnt transfer the items to your own saves,you can only access the items using his save.
quotes doesnt count as words in posts woo
Katboy333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 01:41 PM   #96
archurban

Banned
Quote:
I just tested the saved file and I'm shocked... all the console DLC is here, all the suits and the weapons... they didn't want to sell it to PC users and now we are getting it for free. They deleted the thread on their own forums but now it's too late.

I just wanted a fix for the missing special suits, but it looks like the community has been faster than EA / Visceral, not only they gave us the fix but also the "forbidden" DLC that console users had to pay for.
yes, it is. so now we have all DLC what console gamers have. at least, it is fair even though it is not really official channel. now here is the question. soon or later, console gamers will have another DLC which is focus on single player mode. the title is 'severed'. the story is based on a part of extraction. so you will play as Gabe. I think that this is so rare DLC which shooting game doesn't make this kind of thing. they usually make map pack, armor, weapons. that's all. it is surprise that Visceral tries to make story DLC.

so when it will be released, the DLC won't be available for PC gamers again? unlikely other DLC, this one is worth to get. what do you think about this?
archurban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 07:04 PM   #97
heretohelp

i wonder if they encrypted the severed dlc in the game disk too, lol

no, they can't be that evil, right?
heretohelp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 07:57 PM   #98
archurban

Banned
@heretohelp

yeah, they can't be. but I doubt it.
archurban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 03:38 PM   #99
destricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerrok View Post
Unzip the file, put it in your Documents/EA Games/Dead Space 2/ folder.
destricted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 12:09 AM   #100
H.Bogard

Quote:

I felt like I was missing out by not buying this game, but now I'm quite glad I didn't spend $60 on this thing.
H.Bogard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 12:18 PM   #101
project 90

Quote:

what save file is this then? is the 1 to get all the suits that was mentioned in the 1st page?
project 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 01:01 PM   #102
hooligan)(uk

Sorry if its been asked before but I cba to go through 100 posts.

Anyone know exactly what this save gives ya,is it just a 100% save game with everything unlocked.Or is it the DLC stuff(level,suit etc) and if ya use this save do ya get the 'pew,pew' gun...ya know the finger glove gun.

Cheers.
hooligan)(uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 01:10 PM   #103
Yaldabaoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heretohelp View Post
i wonder if they encrypted the severed dlc in the game disk too, lol

no, they can't be that evil, right?
Nah, Visceral was probably working on it but EA wanted to push it to the deadline and left only part of Severed in the game files to clog up our hard drives (as they did with the Kasumi DLC for ME 2)
Yaldabaoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:11 PM   #104
Boxed0

That save game is mega cool and appreciated, I'd also want to see a normal savegame with only all the DLC suits/weapons unlocked, no handcannon/elite suits, just for a friend who is going to start playing the game for the first time soon.
If that's even just a hex edit that is!
Boxed0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 04:17 PM   #105
NuKehl2

What is the file called and where do you put it?
NuKehl2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Dead Space series