Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Left 4 Dead

Old 02-10-2011, 02:49 AM   #1
Dojab

New Expansion

Think we'll ever get one for L4D1? Maybe something between levels or a mission where they meet up?

Just realized how odd the title is and may get hopes up for a confirmation, how do I change the title? Under Thread Tools I only see the option to delete.

Last edited by Dojab: 02-10-2011 at 02:59 AM.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:39 AM   #2
Bindal

Banned
Do people even KNOW that there is a search-feature, Google and the L4D-Blog? Valve said, that in Q1, they gonna release info about future DLC, it's in the blog.

And no, there won't be a NM-Prequel-campaign as the SI appeard the first time around the intro, meaning a prequel-campaign would be CI-only and THAT is just boring.
There are only three kind of campaigns comming:
1. A connection between Dead Air and Blood Harvest
2. A Hard-Rain (A to B, back to A) or Passing-Styled (Cycle) campaign between Blood Harvest and Sacrifice
3. A Campaign in the Keys with a new survivor
Bindal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 04:15 AM   #3
Snookers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindal View Post
Do people even KNOW that there is a search-feature, Google and the L4D-Blog? Valve said, that in Q1, they gonna release info about future DLC, it's in the blog.

And no, there won't be a NM-Prequel-campaign as the SI appeard the first time around the intro, meaning a prequel-campaign would be CI-only and THAT is just boring.
There are only three kind of campaigns comming:
1. A connection between Dead Air and Blood Harvest
2. A Hard-Rain (A to B, back to A) or Passing-Styled (Cycle) campaign between Blood Harvest and Sacrifice
3. A Campaign in the Keys with a new survivor

Why not one set during the chaos in the military base? Someone who never read the comic would never know what any of the dialogue from the sacrifice meant.

Even when there's all seven survivors you could still work with that. Just see the passing for that.

Also, the magical peanut butter in the comic would be less random.
Snookers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:27 AM   #4
Dojab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindal View Post
Do you "even" know there are only two visible pages to this forum section and I checked both before posting? Do you also "even" know that sometimes google misses things really badly unless it's typed just so? Or are you just here to complain that not everyone is interested in watching a game blog that mostly focuses on the premature sequel?

Forums are a place for conversation and answers between real people, if you can't be pleasant when answering questions please have someone who has that ability type out your response for you.

Now ill-manners aside that is good news it's getting updates
Now to hope they're exclusive!

Also I checked the Q1 posts, did you mean this year or last year's Q1? I can't locate it.
Dojab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:48 AM   #5
Threesixtyci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojab View Post
Do you "even" know there are only two visible pages to this forum section
Pulldown menu's are on the bottom.
Select:
From the "beginning".

And then you'll have more than 2 pages of threads.

But he wasn't talking about the forums, not that I can find what he's talking about....
http://www.l4d.com/blog/

Last edited by Threesixtyci: 02-11-2011 at 11:57 AM.
Threesixtyci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:04 PM   #6
Dojab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threesixtyci View Post
Pulldown menu's are on the bottom.
Select:
From the "beginning".

And then you'll have more than 2 pages of threads.

But he wasn't talking about the forums, not that I can find what he's talking about....
http://www.l4d.com/blog/
I see, didn't happen to notice that about this forum. Thank you, should be useful in the future but idk if that would count as necro'ing if it's so far faded that with default settings it doesn't appear.

He was talking about the forum as far as the search feature and the blog was what I asked about for the Q1 posts.
Dojab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 08:35 AM   #7
Snookers

"Past that, we should have some news for you early next year (it really isn't that far away) on any new content we might have in the works."

Who says this has anything to do with l4d1?
Snookers is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Left 4 Dead