Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > AI War: Fleet Command

Old 02-23-2011, 08:47 AM   #1
FyreNL

Banned
Expansion / Wtf Neinzul?

Hi guys!

I got 2 questions.

I have the Children of Neinzul expansion, but i have no idea how to get the Neinzul to join your side. You can make certain buildings that can house them, but other than the Enclave starship, i have no clue how to build or get any Neinzul ships.

Also, i'd like to try one of the other 2 expansions. I was thinking that Zenith Remnant would be better to go with, but i could be wrong. Which should i take, Spire or Zenith? And why?

Thanks.
Old 02-23-2011, 09:59 AM   #2
pnptcn

The best way to get a Neinzul class is to start the game with one as your bonus ship. My personal favorites right now are Vultures and Commandos. It's likely you'll also end up grabbing some by capping Advanced Research Stations and Fabricators through the course of your game.

But yeah, the only surefire way to get a Neinzul class ship is to pick one as the bonus ship.

As far as which expansion to choose after CoN? Depends on what you want. They both add insane amounts of content. Zenith Remnant makes the galaxy feel more alive with its Minor Factions. You can have everything from gigantic mining craft that will permanently drain a world of its resources unless it's destroyed in time, a gigantic ship that goes around sucking up all other ships it encounters (like in Star Trek!), to a neutral trader who will sell powerful technology to you or the AI. It also brings a powerful class of gigantic ships to the game called Golems. They have to be discovered, liberated, repaired and powered up but once you do they are like a force of nature. It doesn't stop there either. Tons more fleet ships are added, new map types, new AI to fight, and more.

Light of the Spire's biggest addition is its Campaign within a Campaign. It adds a story driven element to the game, a new way to achieve victory, and a powerful new class of ships called Spirecraft. And like Zenith Remnant and Children of Neinzul, it adds to and expands every other aspect of the game with new content.

Both expansions are fantastic, probably some of the best value going in gaming right now. The amount of content that they add, individually, is usually reserved for a games sequel. If I was forced to choose for you though, I'd probably recommend Zenith Remnant, as it's the oldest of the batch and has received the most polish. It won't take long for LotS to catch up in terms of polish and balance though. Arcen does not slack, ever, at all.
pnptcn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 12:00 PM   #3
FyreNL

Banned
Thanks for the info pnp.
FyreNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 07:54 PM   #4
pnptcn

My pleasure.
pnptcn is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > AI War: Fleet Command