Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Company of Heroes series

Old 03-03-2011, 06:27 AM   #1
daniel6400

can somone help. Normandy 1944: European Theater

hey guys i cant install this and i dont know how to couse it says somthing about putting the zip files into my game map.

but ween i download the mod it is a auto installer that installs the game in a map called THQ in my programs map.

ive also tryied to install it in the steamapps and still i cant get it to work plz if somone knows about this i could really use some help i downloaded nhc mod and eastern front mod really cool games but i also wanna try this normandy mod couse it looks really cool if somone knows anything about it plz help then ty
Old 03-03-2011, 07:01 AM   #2
Taikis

The mod's official forums might have better help.

All I can say is try to move it to the right folder yourself if you can't choose it when you are installing.
Taikis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:48 AM   #3
daniel6400

isent there anyone who can help i can tell what it says in the instruktions couse that is what i dont understand becouse i cant select properties by the shoucut i make from steam but here are what it says that i should do...

0) Delete any previous EuropeanTheater1944 folder
1) Download all 3 of the zipped files.
2) Unzip zip1 to your desktop
3) Place THE CONTENTS of zip1 into your main CoH directory
4) Do the same for zip2, and zip3 (they will merge into the main EuropeanTheater1944 folder)
5) Open up the main folder and read the readme (also includes installation instructions)
6) Right click on your CoH Shortcut, and choose "create shortcut"
7) Right click on the new shortcut and select "properties" - set the target line to read as the following:
"C:\Program Files\THQ\Company of Heroes\RelicCOH.exe" -dev -mod EuropeanTheater1944"
8) Rename the new shortcut whatever you'd like
9) Click on "Change Icon" inside properties, and "browse" to find the icon included in the mod folder - choose it
10) Then you're good to go!!

i just cant use the shoutcut and i dont know what to do
daniel6400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 09:44 PM   #4
drivebyhobo

why are you using an outdated version?
drivebyhobo is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Company of Heroes series