Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > Off Topic

Old 03-06-2011, 10:09 PM   #1
piratesparrow

Darksiders 2 pc.

Darksiders 2 pc version is coming in 2012 and it will have dx 11 support.
Old 03-06-2011, 10:39 PM   #2
lucid enigma

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratesparrow View Post
Darksiders 2 pc version is coming in 2012 and it will have dx 11 support.
Cool
Would've been even better news if it was 2011 and had DX12 support?!?
lucid enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 10:54 PM   #3
GirlPower23

Last I read Darksiders 2 was going to be during the time of invasion.. as one of the other Horsemen. Wish it were a sequel.. I want to play Fury. We already saw the out come of the Apocalypse now we want to see the Horsemen take on The Charred Council and I wanted to see more on Samael. But no I guess writing a story along side of Wars about one of the other horseman (Probably "Death" to sate the ADD Crowd) that were apparently sealed away anyway on top of that they leave you with a giant cliffhanger in the end. Fury, Strife, Death show up at the end of the first one to help War against the charred council.. la sigh. WANT TO SEE THE CONTINUATION! and maybe possibility of a small resistance cell of humans.
GirlPower23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 11:07 PM   #4
Tosadalis

I doubt that humans were able to rebel in any way.
Allthough I would love to see nukes, which makes me wonder, every time there's an invasion/apocalypse going on in games, there are no nukes!
What up with that I love nukes
Tosadalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 11:18 PM   #5
GirlPower23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosadalis View Post
I doubt that humans were able to rebel in any way.
Allthough I would love to see nukes, which makes me wonder, every time there's an invasion/apocalypse going on in games, there are no nukes!
What up with that I love nukes
Dunno, people point out there are "Gunshot" Ambient noises in Darksiders. I never heard them but only angels and War used a gun. The angels weapons were energy weapons though, they also had a human named "The Hunter" until they removed him. So it's always a possibility of a small underground cell left of humans. I have a hard time believing 6 Billion people were slaughtered. Although I'm just assuming it will be a horseman in the sequel. It could very well be a human.. or a demon or even an angel. They never really said who the protagonist would be.

Last edited by GirlPower23: 03-06-2011 at 11:21 PM.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:21 PM   #6
Tosadalis

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlPower23 View Post
Dunno, people point out there are "Gunshot" Ambient noises in Darksiders. I never heard them but only angels and War used a gun. The angels weapons were energy weapons though, they also had a human named "The Hunter" until they removed him. So it's always a possibility of a small underground cell left of humans. I have a hard time believing 6 Billion people were slaughtered.
On what would they survive, I doubt there's any food or anything.
Also, the start of the game during the start when WAR arives, there were police officers which were shooting, I think. That made me laugh because when you walk to them they freak out
Old 03-06-2011, 11:24 PM   #7
GirlPower23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosadalis View Post
On what would they survive, I doubt there's any food or anything.
Also, the start of the game during the start when WAR arives, there were police officers which were shooting, I think. That made me laugh because when you walk to them they freak out
You don't believe humans wouldn't adapt? You don't think they wouldn't be able to get their hands on Angel technology? (Even though the Angels lost the war to.) If the Angels could survive for 100 years with zero reinforcements I'm sure humans did to.

Here some more infos:

Quote:
"When we do the Darksiders sequel, it'll be a different character and take place simultaneously to the other story," Bilson said. "There's only one apocalypse -- I couldn't very well have four different apocalypses, one for each rider. It has some new mechanics and some very robust features that differentiate it a lot and grow it from the first game because you have to build on the first one, you can't repeat it. I think that's very important in franchise-building."
Old 03-07-2011, 12:03 AM   #8
Tosadalis

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlPower23 View Post
You don't believe humans wouldn't adapt? You don't think they wouldn't be able to get their hands on Angel technology? (Even though the Angels lost the war to.) If the Angels could survive for 100 years with zero reinforcements I'm sure humans did to.

Here some more infos:

I don't think angels = humans.
And I doubt that angels need food or something like that.
Also, I forgot the name of the guy who follows you and tells you what to do, the demon who is "holding your leash", he said enough time passed for every mouthbreather to die, I doubt there really is anything to adapt to, also teaching newborn how to use angel tech and surviving is really farfetched, I don't think anyone would give birth during a time like this. It's a matter of opinions really.
Old 03-07-2011, 03:29 AM   #9
Omphofo-Bravo

I wish I never traded in my copy of Darksiders. I want to play it again.
Omphofo-Bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 09:47 AM   #10
UTROMSHREDDER

Banned
I talked with Danny Blison (THQ CE0) on facebbok 2 weeks ago but future THQ games on pc and he told me that Darksiders 2 will have dx 11 support too. Not only that but there is possibility that Warhammer space marine and Red faction amragedon will have dx 11 support
UTROMSHREDDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 09:49 AM   #11
piratesparrow

Superstreetfighter 4 pc confirmed.

Super street fighter 4 pc confirmed on onos twitter.
http://twitter.com/yoshi_onochin.

Last edited by piratesparrow: 03-08-2011 at 06:22 AM.
piratesparrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > Off Topic