Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Post Apocalyptic Mayhem

Old 03-28-2011, 08:39 AM   #1
JeffM4

Meridian4
DLC Info

DLC #1

As you’ve already figured out, the first DLC will include three new vehicles, each with three unique weapons and one additional track. Here’s a little sneak peek with more to come next week:

New Vehicles:

Nucloid
The Nucloid is an ironic vehicle that is based on an electric SMART car, but instead of being eco-friendly it contains a nuclear reactor under its hood. Though small, the Nucloid packs quite a punch. Whoever said that environmentalists aren’t tough?

Special Abilities:
Earth Quake (front weapon)
When you activate the Earth Quake, a nuclear charged wave appears at the front of the Nucloid. As the weapon powers, the ions charge around the atom and then Boom! The shock wave goes out and creates an Earthquake for the vehicles up front.

Nuclear Blast (side weapon)
When you activate the side weapons of the Nucloid, two small nuclear bomb fireballs are released from both sides of the vehicle. When these bombs explode they create two mini nuclear mushroom clouds that brutally damage all vehicles that it hits.

Bomb Attack (back weapon)
When activated, a series of small “nuclear’ bombs are launched from the rear of the Nucloid. When released, these dangerous bombs will scatter almost completely across the width of the track. After a few seconds, the bombs start exploding and will severely damage any vehicles caught in the blast.

Pic of NUCLOID is on the PAM Community page!

The Veteran
The Veteran has been assembled from the parts found in various military scrap yards. It’s an army hauler based vehicle which has an American army vehicle front and its back half has been taken from a Russian vehicle. A massive triangle splitter is attached to the front of the vehicle, two extendible Gatling machine guns in the middle, and anti-tank hedgehogs are released from the back of the vehicle.

Kitty with Claws
The vehicle is based off the new Volkswagen Bug, but has been severely reinforced and is a lot more dangerous. The vehicle contains a large unicorn drill at the front, has two large metal doors on the side that fire exploding teddy bears and a large perfume bottle is attached to the back that releases dangerous gas...MEEEOOOWWW!

New Track:

Death Area 8
Death Area 8 is an insane figure eight track that is designed to increase the destruction and mayhem. Race around an old and decrepit Oil Refinery littered with old metal parts, steel drums and huge flumes of smoke and flames. Death Area 8 contains more funnel areas than the other tracks that sure to increase collisions and battle mayhem.

And of course this will be FREE!

More details to come... stay tuned

Last edited by JeffM4: 04-11-2011 at 07:46 AM.
Old 03-28-2011, 09:15 AM   #2
Beginner

Flamingos, teddy bears... what are you smoking guys?)))
Beginner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 10:15 AM   #3
mambobambo

Great! We want more! Free and paid dlc-s too!
mambobambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 10:16 AM   #4
Defsquad

Free DLC woooohoooo nice one guys
Old 03-28-2011, 10:20 AM   #5
unlucky411

i love you guys...... Behemoth and pam polen is turning in to a fun country
unlucky411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 10:43 AM   #6
CrashFu

Wow, I like the sound of the new track. It will actually cross over itself? That should lead to some mayhem.

Love the irony of the nuclear smart car, and the veteran's sounds pretty awesome as well!

Now, as for the kitty... unicorn drill? teddy bears? deadly perfume? Is there a murderous six year old girl driving this thing? Haha, I'm going to be thinking of that as I chase it down with Dreams. TRUANCY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED YOUNG LADY!

(also I hope it will make rainbows when you boost )
Old 03-28-2011, 11:09 AM   #7
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashFu View Post
It will actually cross over itself?
I hope so. This reminds me Speedbowl and Crash Alley tracks.
Beginner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:17 PM   #8
MrUnderstanding

Finally, those achievements have been bothering me since the game came out.
MrUnderstanding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 03:49 PM   #9
666Diem

This is great news guys. Thankyou for offering free DLC which won't split the small community apart. Well done
666Diem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:02 PM   #10
zarathustra2k1

Banned
Talking

Cheers!
zarathustra2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 07:53 AM   #11
Chapa9dj

Nice!!!!
Bring it on!!!
Chapa9dj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 03:16 PM   #12
666Diem

Is there a target release date?
666Diem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 04:16 PM   #13
dimi_gr

sounds great. cant wait for more.
dimi_gr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 04:47 PM   #14
CrashFu

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666Diem View Post
Is there a target release date?
The target release date is "around the 15th of April" according to a dev in another thread.

And I believe, sometime between now and then, we're supposed to get an update that improves the leaderboard, and adds chat (in-game and lobby, IIRC) and.. I forget what else.
Old 03-31-2011, 08:39 PM   #15
zarathustra2k1

Banned
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashFu View Post
The target release date is "around the 15th of April" according to a dev in another thread.

And I believe, sometime between now and then, we're supposed to get an update that improves the leaderboard, and adds chat (in-game and lobby, IIRC) and.. I forget what else.
W00TY!
zarathustra2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Post Apocalyptic Mayhem