Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Xbox 360 & Playstation 3 Game Discussions > Left 4 Dead

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2011, 01:17 AM   #1
hallatie
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
Ever get any achievments for doing nothing?

I play on 360, and ive earned 2 achievements for doing nothing since ive played this game.

One time my friend wanted to try it out, so i put her online campaign, no mercy it was on the rooftop, and also joined as the other 3 people were running for the chopper. As soon as she joins the game she gets almost destroyed. She some how made it to the chopper, one other guy got killed and then "Untouchables" pops up and i was like wtf?

TODAY, i popped in the game after borrowing it from a friend, had to update, i can't remember exactly if it popped up before the reset on the update or after the reset, next thing i see is "20 car pile-up", As a Tank hit 20 Survivors with a car in the Crash Course Campaign, I did not buy the crash course campaign. I looked in my dashboard achievement list, and on xbox.com and it shows up in there, However it does not show up in the in game list, because i do not own the DLC.
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 03:32 AM   #2
LostSoul 301281
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
The 20 Car Pile-Up achievement has been unlocked by almost everyone after the title update in january, which fixed a bug(stats being reset for achievements like Zombie Genocidest if you hadn't unlocked it) from a previous update.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 04:30 AM   #3
Mr Keebe
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
I had the same experience with "untouchables" a very long time agog, came into a game and they were already playing the finale. I remember beign pounded around by the tank and getting the achievement nontheless. I guess this is due to the fact I joined in during or right when they activated the finale, wich normally isn't possible.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 11:13 AM   #4
SgtDec0y
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Reputation: 5
Posts: 34
Never, ive got my achievements over time.

Theres one achievement i wish i could get for free cause i cant freakin get it! Slippery Pull is my nemesis

Last edited by SgtDec0y: 04-10-2011 at 11:19 AM.
SgtDec0y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 03:27 AM   #5
DionysoZ
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Reputation: 32
Posts: 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtDec0y View Post
Never, ive got my achievements over time.

Theres one achievement i wish i could get for free cause i cant freakin get it! Slippery Pull is my nemesis
Do it via Localhost with 2 Friends on Versus.(Start, Cancel, Start, cancel the game til it counts down 5-4-3.....)

The 20-Car Pile-Up unlocked on my 2nd account when i logged my 1st account into the 2nd controller.
DionysoZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 08:09 AM   #6
Magikal505
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
Never but I wish I did haha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 10:44 AM   #7
iGluttony x
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Reputation: 1183
Posts: 2,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Keebe View Post
I had the same experience with "untouchables" a very long time agog, came into a game and they were already playing the finale. I remember beign pounded around by the tank and getting the achievement nontheless. I guess this is due to the fact I joined in during or right when they activated the finale, wich normally isn't possible.
What about all us suckers who did Untouchables legitimately?


BTW, OP, you're really late, both on the glitch, and by having just bought this game recently.
iGluttony x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 07:08 PM   #8
GR Choke
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSoul 301281 View Post
The 20 Car Pile-Up achievement has been unlocked by almost everyone after the title update in january, which fixed a bug(stats being reset for achievements like Zombie Genocidest if you hadn't unlocked it) from a previous update.
happened to me when i just loaded up the game :/
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 07:34 PM   #9
PrimeTime21335
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
I actually performed heart-warmer about a dozen times and the game would not give it to me. I tried it a number of different ways and everythign. Maybe it's a campaign exclusive achievement (i only play vs)?

Anyway, one day random as all hell I didn't even have a defib in the middle of a game it pops up - achievement unlocked: heartwarmer.

...

  Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Xbox 360 & Playstation 3 Game Discussions > Left 4 Dead


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Site Content Copyright Valve Corporation 1998-2012, All Rights Reserved.