Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Xbox 360 & Playstation 3 Game Discussions > Left 4 Dead

Old 04-08-2011, 01:17 AM   #1
hallatie

Ever get any achievments for doing nothing?

I play on 360, and ive earned 2 achievements for doing nothing since ive played this game.

One time my friend wanted to try it out, so i put her online campaign, no mercy it was on the rooftop, and also joined as the other 3 people were running for the chopper. As soon as she joins the game she gets almost destroyed. She some how made it to the chopper, one other guy got killed and then "Untouchables" pops up and i was like wtf?

TODAY, i popped in the game after borrowing it from a friend, had to update, i can't remember exactly if it popped up before the reset on the update or after the reset, next thing i see is "20 car pile-up", As a Tank hit 20 Survivors with a car in the Crash Course Campaign, I did not buy the crash course campaign. I looked in my dashboard achievement list, and on xbox.com and it shows up in there, However it does not show up in the in game list, because i do not own the DLC.

Old 04-09-2011, 03:32 AM   #2
LostSoul 301281

The 20 Car Pile-Up achievement has been unlocked by almost everyone after the title update in january, which fixed a bug(stats being reset for achievements like Zombie Genocidest if you hadn't unlocked it) from a previous update.
Old 04-09-2011, 04:30 AM   #3
Mr Keebe

I had the same experience with "untouchables" a very long time agog, came into a game and they were already playing the finale. I remember beign pounded around by the tank and getting the achievement nontheless. I guess this is due to the fact I joined in during or right when they activated the finale, wich normally isn't possible.
Old 04-10-2011, 11:13 AM   #4
SgtDec0y

Never, ive got my achievements over time.

Theres one achievement i wish i could get for free cause i cant freakin get it! Slippery Pull is my nemesis

Last edited by SgtDec0y: 04-10-2011 at 11:19 AM.
SgtDec0y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 03:27 AM   #5
DionysoZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtDec0y View Post
Never, ive got my achievements over time.

Theres one achievement i wish i could get for free cause i cant freakin get it! Slippery Pull is my nemesis
Do it via Localhost with 2 Friends on Versus.(Start, Cancel, Start, cancel the game til it counts down 5-4-3.....)

The 20-Car Pile-Up unlocked on my 2nd account when i logged my 1st account into the 2nd controller.
DionysoZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 08:09 AM   #6
Magikal505

Never but I wish I did haha.
Old 05-14-2011, 10:44 AM   #7
iGluttony x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Keebe View Post
I had the same experience with "untouchables" a very long time agog, came into a game and they were already playing the finale. I remember beign pounded around by the tank and getting the achievement nontheless. I guess this is due to the fact I joined in during or right when they activated the finale, wich normally isn't possible.
What about all us suckers who did Untouchables legitimately?

BTW, OP, you're really late, both on the glitch, and by having just bought this game recently.
iGluttony x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 07:08 PM   #8
GR Choke

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSoul 301281 View Post
The 20 Car Pile-Up achievement has been unlocked by almost everyone after the title update in january, which fixed a bug(stats being reset for achievements like Zombie Genocidest if you hadn't unlocked it) from a previous update.
happened to me when i just loaded up the game :/
Old 07-19-2011, 07:34 PM   #9
PrimeTime21335

I actually performed heart-warmer about a dozen times and the game would not give it to me. I tried it a number of different ways and everythign. Maybe it's a campaign exclusive achievement (i only play vs)?

Anyway, one day random as all hell I didn't even have a defib in the middle of a game it pops up - achievement unlocked: heartwarmer.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Xbox 360 & Playstation 3 Game Discussions > Left 4 Dead