Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Revenge of the Titans

Old 04-13-2011, 11:28 PM   #1
Cupids_Hitman

Not showing up in my library.

So I bought this game through the Humble Indie Bundle #2, and then added the games to Steam with the code they provided me. All the other games the code added are showing up in my library, however Revenge of the Titans is not. If I try buying it, the option to purchase it for myself is grey'd out, so according to Steam I own the game. What do I do to get it to show up?
Old 04-15-2011, 10:54 AM   #2
Cupids_Hitman

Can ANYBODY help me?
Cupids_Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 11:31 AM   #3
MetalLight

PC or Mac?
MetalLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 07:58 PM   #4
Cupids_Hitman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalLight View Post
PC or Mac?
Mac, but it should still show up in my All Games list.
Old 04-16-2011, 11:38 AM   #5
Xorlathor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupids_Hitman View Post
Mac, but it should still show up in my All Games list.
Revenge of the Titans isn't available for Mac on Steam yet - Cas is trying to get it up but their Valve representative isn't responding so they have to wait until he does.

I'd just go to your humble bundle key page and download the game for Mac from there until it's available on Steam. And believe me, we're all waiting for Valve to release RotT for Mac as well as the new patch...it's taking far too long.
Xorlathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 01:35 PM   #6
Cupids_Hitman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlathor View Post
Revenge of the Titans isn't available for Mac on Steam yet - Cas is trying to get it up but their Valve representative isn't responding so they have to wait until he does.

I'd just go to your humble bundle key page and download the game for Mac from there until it's available on Steam. And believe me, we're all waiting for Valve to release RotT for Mac as well as the new patch...it's taking far too long.
Did you even bother to read what I said? Even though it is on a Mac, if you change the library list to All Games, it shows you every game you own, INCLUDING games that are Windows only. It should show up there regardless of what operating system I am looking at it on. However, it is not.
Old 04-16-2011, 09:55 PM   #7
Sambo110

No, it won't show up because it is releasing soon. Many games in the past have disappeared right before their Mac release.
Sambo110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 03:11 PM   #8
princec

Puppy Games
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambo110 View Post
No, it won't show up because it is releasing soon. Many games in the past have disappeared right before their Mac release.
Yes, it's a bit screwy to be honest. And the HIB keys thing has proved troublesome for a fair number of people. Not sure what's up with it really.

Cas
princec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:04 PM   #9
Xorlathor

Quote:
Did you even bother to read what I said? Even though it is on a Mac, if you change the library list to All Games, it shows you every game you own, INCLUDING games that are Windows only. It should show up there regardless of what operating system I am looking at it on. However, it is not.
Why do you want to see the game on the list if you know you own it and also know it isn't released yet? Do you want to play it on Windows or are you just wanting to affirm that you actually own it?
Xorlathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 09:48 PM   #10
J3n0v4

Steam doesn't care about Mac people.
/kanye
J3n0v4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 02:43 AM   #11
iPruch

Quote:
So I bought this game through the Humble Indie Bundle #2, and then added the games to Steam with the code they provided me. All the other games the code added are showing up in my library, however Revenge of the Titans is not. If I try buying it, the option to purchase it for myself is grey'd out, so according to Steam I own the game. What do I do to get it to show up?
Same here, and also Mac user. They have us appart...

Ah, I forgot: yesterday I logged in my brother's PC with Windows XP and Revenge of the Titans was there. But at the Mac version of Steam it does not appear in the library despite it showed up at the Windows version.

Last edited by iPruch: 05-05-2011 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Adding a comment I forgot
iPruch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 03:03 AM   #12
princec

Puppy Games
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPruch View Post
Same here, and also Mac user. They have us appart...

Ah, I forgot: yesterday I logged in my brother's PC with Windows XP and Revenge of the Titans was there. But at the Mac version of Steam it does not appear in the library despite it showed up at the Windows version.
That's because we've not yet released the Mac version on Steam. It's a long story but it's nearly there.

Cas
princec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 01:34 AM   #13
robin1232

Quote:
Originally Posted by J3n0v4 View Post
Steam doesn't care about Mac people.
/kanye
True dat, Source engine was a really bad port...
robin1232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 11:38 AM   #14
Landolphia

Quote:
Originally Posted by princec View Post
That's because we've not yet released the Mac version on Steam. It's a long story but it's nearly there.

Cas
What's weird is.. that I can see every other PC only game I own...

*shrugs*
Landolphia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:27 PM   #15
MetalLight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landolphia View Post
What's weird is.. that I can see every other PC only game I own...

*shrugs*
It seems to be a problem with pc games that are slated for a mac release. The same happened with shadowgrounds and shadowgrounds survivor a few days before they were released for mac. The same also happened with penumbra shortly after it was made available for buyers through the Humble Indie Bundle.
MetalLight is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Revenge of the Titans