Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Xbox 360 & Playstation 3 Game Discussions > Portal 2

Old 04-22-2011, 12:57 PM   #1
xExiiTz

Exclamation PS3 Trophies/Steam Achievements Help

Hey guys,
Well I got all of the singe player trophies and need some help with Co-op ones. But some achievements I don't quite get or understand.

For the "Still Alive" one.
Beat course 4 without you dying nor your partner.
Now the only question I have is I have to start from the start and do everything again but with out dying? Or I can just go to the test chamber where I died and do it again.

For the "Asking For Trouble" achievement.
Taunt in-front of GLaDOs camera in each of the 5 courses, do I have to seriously go in each test chamber and taunt in-front of cameras? I tried doing it one chamber of each course but that didn't work.

But if theres any tips please do tell.
Old 04-22-2011, 03:13 PM   #2
monoe

The achievements are what they are. Youtube the names of them for easy to follow video walkthroughs.

Last edited by monoe: 04-22-2011 at 03:15 PM.
monoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 04:41 PM   #3
Amun

Asking for trouble saves your progress, so you can go back to any of the chambers that you haven't taunted on and it'll work out.

I'm not sure about still alive... I bet it doesn't save, but I have no evidence either way.
Amun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 09:09 PM   #4
Sinistar

Hey does anyone know specifically for the PS3 version for the co-op trophies "Friends List With Benefits" and "Professor Portal" do they have to be PSN friends to earn them on PS3 or can they be Steam friends, and will you still get the PS3 trophies if they are Steam friends?

Reason I ask is I have way more Steam friends that play Portal 2 on PC than PS3. so it'd be easier for me to get this playing my Steam friends on PS3.
Sinistar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 12:55 PM   #5
technole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinistar View Post
Hey does anyone know specifically for the PS3 version for the co-op trophies "Friends List With Benefits" and "Professor Portal" do they have to be PSN friends to earn them on PS3 or can they be Steam friends, and will you still get the PS3 trophies if they are Steam friends?

Reason I ask is I have way more Steam friends that play Portal 2 on PC than PS3. so it'd be easier for me to get this playing my Steam friends on PS3.
They can be Steam and/or PSN friends. As long as they are on your PSN or Steams friends list, and you use the invite feature to play together, you will be eligible for those trophies / Steam achievements. We also have this covered in our Portal 2 Trophy Guide
Old 10-03-2011, 11:26 AM   #6
broadwey

Banned
Need friends list with benefits help. Please reply
broadwey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 03:31 PM   #7
TannosukeGR

I'm reviving this thread, because I need some help with these two co-op achs.

Quote:
Professor Portal
After completing co-op, complete Calibration Course online with a friend who hasn’t played before
Need a noob to help me out with this.

-- AND --

Quote:
Friends List With Benefits
While playing co-op, hug 3 different people on your friends list
A pro to hug for this, along with the noob one.

Any kind soul to help me out?

I'd appreciate it! ^^

Thanks!
TannosukeGR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 02:52 PM   #8
DlarryK

TannosukeGR,

Be happy to provide a hug as I need 2 more as well. Sened me and invite. Can be online most evenings (Mountain time zone). Would also appreciate a quick assist with the Triple Crown.
DlarryK is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Xbox 360 & Playstation 3 Game Discussions > Portal 2