Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Rhythm Zone

Old 04-24-2011, 05:15 AM   #1
Errick

Where did the devs go?

Weren't we supposed to be getting an update with more information in the song result and other interesting things? It seems like the developers have more or less vanished at this point, and I find it disconcerting.
Old 07-01-2011, 12:22 PM   #2
Danzo

I am still unable to play this game at full resolution! Only 1280x800 works, it looks horrible!

I am tired of your automated responses assuring us that all we need to do is submit a ticket! You are not fixing this!

I am tired of submitting tickets! You know what the problem is! It is an incorrect reading of the video memory!

The leaderboards are still down for me!

I am done with you rhythm zone! You are lazy and selfish trash!
Old 07-01-2011, 08:16 PM   #3
Errick

Posting five times probably won't help much, but I have to agree that it's disappointing the lack of support the game seems to have now. Part of the reason I liked it at launch was the devs seemed to stay involved, but at this point.. I dunno. sure I'll still play the game since it's fun to play songs, but with the leaderboards broken and the promised features not forthcoming, it's hard to stay interested much.
Errick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 02:30 AM   #4
Kustin

This game had so much potential at hand as an interactive music game. It's such a shame that there's no news or updates coming up for this game while the scoreboard is broken. Indeed, it sucks when you don't hear anything from the developers at all for over a half year.
I'd have wished if they added new challenges to its gameplay, such as additional note buttons; expert difficulty just doesn't cut it for me.
Kustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 04:46 PM   #5
sarcinelli

This game is dead sadly, it's not even part of the Summer Sale...
Apparently not even Valve managed to contact the developers.
sarcinelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:07 AM   #6
-RiF-JaX^

don't expect any reply from these lousy people.....I added a support ticket nearly 2 weeks ago and still no bloody reply.....

To hell with them as far as im concerned.....we support them, buy their buggy, S**t product and they say to hell with you, take your money and not give a S**t about your problems....

they can go take a long run of a short pier as far as im concerned to put it politely!!!
Old 10-22-2011, 06:43 AM   #7
MithranArkanere

If they stopped support of this game, they should at least have the decency of explaining that to Valve and the players in these forums.

It's understandable if they want to focus on cheap, silly phone and Flash games if they get more money with that, but it's not just to bail on people without a word.

Last edited by MithranArkanere: 10-22-2011 at 06:50 AM.
MithranArkanere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 04:02 PM   #8
Noc3

I think we could so some kind of boycot IDK like a petition online or a complain to one of those consumer bureus or however they're typed.

I've seen this done before, I just forget the sites tbh.

IMO they should just pull this off from being sold, like it's been said before it would be understandable if the devs shown up their faces and IDK made something to make up for it or enable the comunity to volunteer on keeping the scoreboards/support IDK.

at least it's not as bad as MDK games where you must buy and then crack it in order to play it <_<
Noc3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Rhythm Zone