|05-08-2011, 11:59 AM||#2|
Join Date: Nov 2009
I'm playing this nice modification with an program called "JKLauncher".
You can get it on JKHub.
I uploaded some days ago a tutorial on youtube how to play this mod with the steamversion.
Unfortunately the video is in german and the "how add jk enhanced" is at the end of the video.
I hope you unterstand how to install it, if not ask me.
Here the german video:
Here a Step-by-Step-Guide:
1. Download JKLauncher @ JKHub.net:
Choose there the 2009-Version, its called as "JKLauncher_2009-08-09-1830_install.exe"
Here is a tutorial for this launcher:
2. Now download Jedi Knight: Enhaced here:
If you want better textures, than download this here too:
The texturepack is called "jkr.zip" from 2009-03-09 08:39:59
3. After installing correctly JKLauncher and bind the games with it (look at the video above), than you are able to choose mods for JK or MotS. The location/datapath of the *.gob-Files can be everywhere. Look at the video how I managed that with the mods and especially with JKE.
If there are any question, please ask me, maybe I can help.
|05-22-2011, 10:11 AM||#3|
Join Date: Sep 2009
I play this mod simply by adding a launch option to my JK shortcut.
1. Create a folder inside of your JK folder called "Mods"
2. Create a 2nd folder INSIDE of the Mods folder called "inactive"
3. Add the following launch option to your JK shortcut:
Now any GOB files that are in your "Mods" folder will be used! You can store any GOBs that you don't want to be used in your "inactive" folder.