Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Sol Survivor

Old 05-10-2011, 01:04 AM   #1
weepaul553

Banned
some ideas

upgrade the inhibitter

lvl 1 cost - 50, makes invisibles visible
lvl 2 cost - 100, makes invisibles visible, shoots invisibles
lvl 3 cost - 300, makes invisibles visible, shoots invisibles also shoots rockets at invisibes.

combined weapons

turbulance with flamethrower, when the air turbulance attacks/slows down air creeps if there is a flamethrower in range it picks up the fire and makes a fire turbulance slow the enemy down wile burning them to death!

support

mayb something like an ice support, bring it in and it freezes everything in range for a sertain lenght of time, when they become un froozen they are a little dazed and confused!

co-op

would be nice when i am playing co-op with some mates if we ware able to upgrade each others turrots if 1 of us ware a little short on mass.

so what you think good ideas or not?
Old 05-10-2011, 10:08 AM   #2
spacedkadet

SOme good ideas,
Upgrade inhibitters but only range, the ice thing is what gas already does but green?

The ability to upgrade other players turrets in co-op would be amazing though!
spacedkadet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 09:55 AM   #3
weepaul553

Banned
if i had to choose out of 1 of those i would definetly choose, being able to upgrade friends turrets in co-op would be rly helpfull..

also the shockwave turrets and the other 2 (i cant remember there names) are completly usless esp when you get passe th 30 minit mark, i see no need for them at all as they are !
weepaul553 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 02:36 PM   #4
Buer

Yes my friends and I have been talking about this for a while. Upgrading each other turrets would be awesome. Especially in the unfortunate times that someone drops from the game. Even if you guys only put it in the shared pool mode that would be fine, but definately this is on the top of my list for this game.

As for the OP's other suggestions. Eh, the flamethrower turbulence idea is decent but I don't care for the others. If it sees invisible then the creep wouldn't be invisible anymore so how could it shoot invisible(sarcasm)? Besides this could imbalance the game quite a bit.

I've been a long time supporter of Cadenza. This being one of my all time favorite purchases through Steam out of 140 games or so I've bought, new and old. Have actually bought 5 or 6 copies of this game for friends and myself. So if you Devs are still reading through these forums I am speaking for my group and we all feel that being able to upgrade each others turrets would be huge in this game.

Thanks for a great game fellas, looking forward to your next title. Keep up the good work.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Sol Survivor