Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Rush for Berlin Gold

Old 05-11-2011, 07:33 AM   #1
bearcat22

Scrolling problems?

I just purchased Rush for Berlin: Gold Edition.

1. When opened, it opens to a screen that just says "Race for the Bomb", which I understood to be an expansion game, a sequel, not the primary game. The primary game is nowhere to be found.

2. The tutorial describes several ways to scroll the screen, including what I am used to, moving the mouse pointer to the edge of the screen, whereupon it will "push" and scroll the view. This is not funtioning, at all. Other methods of scrolling do work, but unless I can use the method I've got in "muscle memory" from dozens of other games, this game is not going to be playable.
Old 05-11-2011, 11:46 AM   #2
bearcat22

Update

Rebooting seems to have solved the mouse scrolling problem. After only two scenarios, I'm desperately in need of a mod or a patch that will allow me to SLOW DOWN the frustratingly frenetic pace of the game.
bearcat22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 01:46 PM   #3
bearcat22

New Update

Nope. Every time the game is closed and re-opened, the mouse scrolling issue comes back. I have a very strong feeling that Steam knowingly sells faulty games. I was similarly ripped off by Blazing Angels, a flight sim that won't work with any joystick!
bearcat22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Rush for Berlin Gold