Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Grand Ages: Rome

Old 05-11-2011, 12:30 PM   #1
Unsung Hero

Post Freeze on Gameplay

After getting the Tutorials to work, by just letting it load. For the most part my problem on not initiating gameplay seems to still exist.

What happen is when i start the Classic Campaign mission, i would load upto my Outpost before the game rendering begins, and remain stuck there. the BGM still plays, i can click around for the menus, and my mouse pointer icon is still the sun dial. However the game im assuming does not render the landscape and outpost. So i cannot start to play.

Im not too knowledgeable about hardware but judging from the Store Page, im sure my Desktop can run it.

Specs: XP SP 3
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+
DDR2 2GB
Nvidia Geforce GT 240

Last edited by Unsung Hero: 05-12-2011 at 09:50 PM. Reason: More clear, and easier to understand.
Old 05-12-2011, 09:51 PM   #2
Unsung Hero

Red face

Bump to show that i change my first post, from the mess that it was, to something understandable.
Unsung Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 04:07 AM   #3
Big Chimpin'

Just want to say that I have the exact same problem as you do.

I have tried, uninstalling, reinstalling, verifying the game cache, defraging etc. nothing seems to work.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Grand Ages: Rome