Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Indigo Prophecy

Old 05-13-2011, 05:44 PM   #1
Capt. Tulip

Farenheit 2

So a bunch of uncoming games apparently got leaked including Farenheit 2. You can check it out here.

But I was really here just to post the comments which I found hilarious. (spoiler alert)

#
QualityJeverage says:
05/13/2011 at 17:23

Oh Indigo ProphecyÖ

I think Iíd have preferred a sudden, unexpected black-screen ending right in the middle of the game. Just before it gets insane.

Kaira- says:
05/13/2011 at 18:11

*SPOILERS*
What? You mean it actually continued after you fell in the amusement park?
Xocrates says:
05/13/2011 at 20:03

*SPOILERS*
Amusement park? Didnít it end with the guy being arrested outside his building or something?
Persus-9 says:
05/13/2011 at 20:43

I really donít know what the fuss is about Indigo Prophesy. The game starts with guy getting possessed and killing another guy while being watched by some hooded dude through the by a psychic raven, I donít think it went down hill from there and Iíd have been genuinely impressed if it had managed to. Yes the old woman who apparently came back from the dead was actually the avatar of the internet is disguise but the plot was coherent and it didnít ask you to believe anything more whacky at the end than it did right at the start. Heck it was called Indigo Prophesy, how sensible and realistic did you expect it to be?
Xocrates says:
05/13/2011 at 21:02

It started as a thriller with supernatural elements, it ended with matrix fights between a zombie, mayans, and the internet during the end of the world.

It might have started stupid, but had reached epic levels of insanity by the end.
Nick says:
05/13/2011 at 23:05

well, technically it was called FahrenheitÖ
AlligatorMachineGunMassacre says:
05/14/2011 at 00:11

ďIt started as a thriller with supernatural elements, it ended with matrix fights between a zombie, mayans, and the internet during the end of the world.Ē

And they say games canít be art.
malkav11 says:
05/14/2011 at 01:14

Itís not that anything in the ending was completely out of line. I could imagine a Fahrenheit where there were a bunch of scenes logically leading into that ending and aside from the necrophilia bit it might have been fairly acceptable. But none of those scenes are actually in the game. Thereís this steady progression of one characterís flight from the authorities and digging into whatís happened to him (complete with hallucinations and emerging superpowers) with the parallel police storyline, and then it just abruptly veers off into crazytown. It really, really feels like there was intended to be at least another third of the game in between the larger part and the ending insanity, but it was cut for time or budget reasons.
Old 05-23-2011, 01:50 PM   #2
charlysotelo2

There is no Fahrenheit 2....
charlysotelo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 02:00 PM   #3
Gone'Postal

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlysotelo2 View Post
There is no Fahrenheit 2....
Isn't it Heavy Rain for the PS3?

The PC could use another Fahrenheit tho!
Gone'Postal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 04:02 AM   #4
jaml

http://www.vg247.com/2009/08/19/cage...2-im-not-sure/
'Iím not sure there will be a Heavy Rain 2. Iím not a guy who does sequels, because, when you work on a story, you have something to say... But itís the same reason I didnít want to do a Fahrenheit 2, because I got the feeling I said what I had to say on the story and the characters'.

Seems like you'd have better chances with Ep3.
jaml is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Indigo Prophecy