Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Syberia series

Old 05-21-2011, 09:48 PM   #1
deadsilent

Exclamation I'm stuck on a section within the game...

Hi all,

THIS THREAD IS A *SPOILER* IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED THE GAME OR GOTTEN TO THIS PART!

I thought i might make a thread of this because i know this sounds stupid but.. i tried searching through the "walk through" of this game and I'm doing the right thing but it wont let me proceed onto the next task or so on..

This is the part that I'm currently stuck at..

Pier - Exit and by the door, see a stand at the bottom of the
screen. Walk down to the end of the pier to the gazebo and talk to Helena. She wants you to call her valet, James and they will talk inside. Try to go down the gazebo but Felix arrives very angry. Helena stops him from forcibly taking Kate out of the hotel. Go down the gazebo and look close at the bell stand on the left side. Pull the chain several times and then go in to talk to James. Place the gas mask back on the hook. He will
not come out because he did not hear the bell.

Go back and take the bell from the stand and bring it to the stand close to the pier door.
Hang the bell on the stand and pull the chain ( clicking at 2 different places on the chain produces different bell sounds).

(Big sized writing is the part that I'm currently suck at..)
I tried to make the "2 different noises" but it doesn't work.. and iv pulled/clicked on the whole chain from top to bottom and still nothing happens after i speak with the James guy (the guy at the reception desk in the hotel).

After i speak to him I'm supposed to receive a phone call from Kate's Mother and i think the un-highlighted sections when you speak to James are supposed to be click able.

SCREEN SHOT OF THE BELL THAT IM TALKING ABOUT

http://i54.tinypic.com/2udxgdf.jpg

Is there something wrong that I'm doing?
or is it something to do within the game directory? :S

Please lemme know your thoughts and feedback about this.

EDIT:
*SPOILER*
Sorry it was my fault lol James wasn't the reception hotel guy he was the wheelchair Automaton guy (which i didn't speak to).

My bad folks sorry >.< I get these people messed up sometimes so many people you visit and all.

Last edited by deadsilent: 05-21-2011 at 10:34 PM.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Syberia series