Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Sam & Max series > Sam & Max: The Devils Playhouse

Old 05-24-2011, 02:34 PM   #1
MrZeph

Question Can't gift one of series?

Hi everyone, I purchased the complete collection of Sam and Max on steam today, thing is I already owned the devil's playhouse when it went on sale a while back so I was going to give the additional copy to a friend on steam, I guess its to late now but is there a way to do that in the future?
thanks

Old 05-24-2011, 03:08 PM   #2
McChadworth

Nope. Only some Valve, and a couple 3rd party titles will allow you to gift if you have a previous copy.
McChadworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:15 AM   #3
goz000

thats a shame.
i was wondering the exact same thing as i have season 3 from the sale, now i would just buy the pack and send the extra copy to a buddy. like it was witch the game-packs (indie and potato) during the crazy sales.

i would very much like to see that option in the future. pretty please with a cherry on top.
goz000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 06:42 AM   #4
Frank Costanza

Hi MrZeph,

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrZeph View Post
Hi everyone, I purchased the complete collection of Sam and Max on steam today, thing is I already owned the devil's playhouse when it went on sale a while back so I was going to give the additional copy to a friend on steam, I guess its to late now but is there a way to do that in the future?
thanks
I just want to be 100% for sure.

So that extra copy of The Devil’s Playhouse, you cannot gift it to anyone?

If so, that is terrible. I also am interested in getting the Complete Pack, and have The Devil’s Playhouse already...
Old 05-25-2011, 06:02 PM   #5
Frank Costanza

No one can help with my question? I don't want to be stuck with an extra copy of The Devil's Playhouse.

The sale will end in about 22 hours. Help out a fellow Sam & Max fan if you can. Thanks.
Old 05-25-2011, 11:30 PM   #6
MrZeph

thank you all, yeah Frank its gone into steams black hole no where to be found, but its cheaper to buy the complete pack and lose an extra copy of devils playhouse than buying season 1 and 2 alone. I can't complain I think I got devils playhouse for 5-10 dollars and it was well worth more than that.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Sam & Max series > Sam & Max: The Devils Playhouse