Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > General Steam Discussion

Old 06-04-2011, 11:39 AM   #1
hax!

Steam support respond on weekend??

Serious , my patience is over!
My hotmail was hacked on monday , ok , a lot of problem with that because was my main email.."but at least i can play a game to relax when i get home right??" WRONG!
This steam guard bull♥♥♥♥ asked for the password that they sent to my email! "Oh ok , i will send question in the steam support and in 24 hours ( a lot of time ) im gonna be playing again"
Nooooo! Today is Saturday ! 5 days already! and 7 till monday!

Hotmail that is FREE...I dont pay nothing for it , took 24 hours for them to change my pass! So i dont even need to change my steam email , i just want to play , but my acc is suspended!
Cmon , i spent a LOTTT of money on steam and you cant solve a simple problem?? why you take so long?? just enable my acc!!! Its not that hard!

lol , so ...anyone know if they work on weekend or im gonna have to wait one week to play?
Old 06-04-2011, 11:57 AM   #2
Mave.ts

Do you work on weekends? No? Neither does Valve. You made a mistake by activating Steam Guard (or having it activated), as well as using a free online service to manage your e-mails. Try Gmail, as that one will never go away anymore. Damn Google!

Anyway, you'll have to wait it out. Entering more/new tickets results in getting your ticket back to the bottom of the heap.
Mave.ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 12:50 PM   #3
Gone'Postal

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mave.ts View Post
Do you work on weekends? No? Neither does Valve.
Thanks for pointing out Valve staff lie.
Gone'Postal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 12:57 PM   #4
MADDOGGE

Sorry Mave.ts but Steam does work the weekends now according to the god mods. Now whether it's a full crew like during the week though is another question.

You can expect 3-5 days for customer service. Most issues are settled in 1-2 days, when the support ticket is clear, concise and contains the info needed by support to help you. Hacked Steam account have priority.

They suspended your account to protect it because you sent in a support ticket. Update the ticket with the fact you sorted out your e-mail issue. They will no doubt require proof of ownwership of the account before re-enabling the account. Once again for your protection.
MADDOGGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 01:09 PM   #5
hax!

Thank you guys! I know its for my protection ! But is a simple problem! One week without steam ? too much dont you think? I think its a little disrespectful dont you agree? We pay for the games , we pay them !
But now at least i get a hope lol
ty
hax! is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > General Steam Discussion