Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Terraria

Old 06-04-2011, 07:07 PM   #1
acezilla707

Exclamation HELP, CANT INSTALL terraria

i really need some help. i bought terraria on June 1st and installed it just fine. i played it for a couple of minutes and shut it down. the next day the update came out, but steam wouldn't install the update so i uninstalled steam and tried to update it but it wouldn't. so then i uninstalled terraria from my computer and tried to reinstall it maybe with the update but i know i get this message "your purchase is still being processed- steam will notify you when the transaction is complete. until then, the game is unavailable to play".

please help me

Old 06-04-2011, 07:15 PM   #2
Amy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acezilla707 View Post
i really need some help. i bought terraria on June 1st and installed it just fine. i played it for a couple of minutes and shut it down. the next day the update came out, but steam wouldn't install the update so i uninstalled steam and tried to update it but it wouldn't. so then i uninstalled terraria from my computer and tried to reinstall it maybe with the update but i know i get this message "your purchase is still being processed- steam will notify you when the transaction is complete. until then, the game is unavailable to play".

please help me
How the heck you were able to uninstall Terraria when Steam was uninstalled?

Even if i use any way to uninstall it it's asking for Steam.

Also, how did you got Terraria? Gifted by someone (Lucky)?
Or did you bought it? With what? Paypal? Credit Card?

Just contact support using the easly to see Support button on the top of the page and open ONE ticket with ONE message, just be sure to include all your want to say to avoid reply which could delay the answer.
Amy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 07:28 PM   #3
acezilla707

steam was installed the day i bought terraria and i got the game by a credit card. also where is the one ticket one message thing

Last edited by acezilla707: 06-04-2011 at 07:42 PM.
Old 06-04-2011, 07:51 PM   #4
Amy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acezilla707 View Post
steam was installed the day i bought terraria and i got the game by a credit card. also where is the one ticket one message thing
You said you Uninstalled Terraria just after you said you uninstalled Steam. Weird. :/

Like i've said the big support thing on the top of the page, it's lead you to...
https://support.steampowered.com/

Note that support accounts are separate from your Steam account.
Amy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 07:54 PM   #5
acezilla707

sorry for the confusion and i already sent them a e-mail and now waiting for a reply
Old 06-05-2011, 02:24 AM   #6
starlinvf

Sounds like they're having issues processing your credit card payment. You may also want to check with your Bank about your credit card to see if the Payment was rejected.

For example. My CC won't allow charges from some online retailers unless I clear it with them. This might be one of those cases.
starlinvf is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Terraria