Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Back to the Future

Old 06-05-2011, 06:48 AM   #1
CaptainHeroic

Michael J. Fox in BTTF: Episode 5!

Just got the email from Telltale this morning - Michael J. Fox will be voicing TWO characters in the final chapter of the BTTF game!

Quote:
Michael J. Fox, the actor that played the legendary role of Marty McFly in the Back to the Future films, voices two characters in Episode 5 - OUTATIME but we're only spilling the beans on one of them before the game launches later this month. Fox plays a McFly ancestor that Marty's had a run-in with before - any guesses on who else he lends his voice to?
It's unlikely they'll have him voice Marty and ruin the continuity (besides, it's been done SO WELL up until now) but if we run into an OLDER MARTY somewhere, that would be a perfect choice.

Does this make the extra month for the last chapter worth the wait?

Old 06-06-2011, 03:00 AM   #2
JackieChan

He is going to play an older version of himself I believe...either that, or just an older ancestor.
JackieChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 06:03 AM   #3
MrZeph

yes, yes it does!
Old 06-06-2011, 09:18 PM   #4
death_101

the baby we saw in BTTF3? baby william I believe?
Old 06-07-2011, 12:58 PM   #5
DarthBrady

Nice! I applaud MJF for doing this. I've read his books, the man goes through a lot to live close to what we call an "ordinary" life. Despite all is hardships, he still comes through for the fans. Because he too, is a fan. I'm gonna see if there is somewhere I can go donate more money to his foundation for this right this moment. This justifies more than the One Dollar from the game purchase for me.b Smiles*
DarthBrady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 06:48 AM   #6
Pvt Hack57

I used to think Michael J. Fox might not enjoy that he's mostly known for Back To The Future.
But that he loves the movies as much as we do... That's awesome!
Pvt Hack57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:42 PM   #7
Orange Ninja

Great Scott! That's fantastic!
Orange Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:20 PM   #8
pirox1

OMG.
Then telltale can take another 5 months to finish the game if they need, after all, I am a valve player, so 5 months - 1 year is not that much
pirox1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 05:11 PM   #9
VanishingImage

Love this! I didn't realize Christopher Lloyd was the voice for Doc Brown(since Marty wasn't Michael J Fox) But once I found out made it more enjoyable! I have a feeling that the last ep will be longer than most of episodes so far.
Old 06-14-2011, 04:28 AM   #10
maggit00

@VanishingImage I do hope so....
Anyway, this is great news! I thought that Michael J. Fox might play older Marty in the future but one trailer shows him in the 30s in some old truck.
maggit00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 11:24 PM   #11
Astral_Nomad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt Hack57 View Post
I used to think Michael J. Fox might not enjoy that he's mostly known for Back To The Future.
But that he loves the movies as much as we do... That's awesome!
Lol.. yeah... I was watching some interviews with him on a dvd, and apparently he was into it so much that he even deprived himself of sleep to do the movie. The crew over at Family Ties wouldnt cut him loose for it. Half the time he did scenes in the movie he was still half asleep.. lol
Astral_Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:39 PM   #12
pmc64

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanishingImage View Post
Love this! I didn't realize Christopher Lloyd was the voice for Doc Brown(since Marty wasn't Michael J Fox) But once I found out made it more enjoyable! I have a feeling that the last ep will be longer than most of episodes so far.
I noticed after watching the movies last week that chris lloyd doesnt sound the same way he did in the movies. He sounded more crazy in the movies and is just using a regular speaking voice in the game.
pmc64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:51 PM   #13
Colon Blow

That's awesome. The only reason I bought the games is because the trilogy was one of my favorite childhood memories.
Colon Blow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 09:42 AM   #14
Gordon He-Man

Michael J. Fox is (and shall forever remain) a CLASS act.
I salute you, sir!
Gordon He-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 12:12 PM   #15
LogiForce

I found the last episode to be a bit short but still good.

Small Spoiler:
What's up with the To Be Continued at the end? Are we going to see another game?

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Back to the Future