Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Alliance of Valiant Arms

Old 06-14-2011, 11:09 AM   #1
GM_AVA

ijji
Talking [EVENT] A.V.A Level Up Event! Win a New Gaming PC!

Hello A.V.A fans!

Whether you're new to A.V.A or an experienced professional, everyone has the chance to win amazing prizes in this event including 3 brand new Alienware Aurora Gaming Computers, 30 Limited Edition A.V.A Astro A30 Gaming Headsets, and much more in-game prizes! Participate in what may be the LARGEST A.V.A event we've ever had!

Event Details:
To participate, simply play A.V.A and level up! That's it! We have different prizes set at different level requirements that you can reach in order to obtain a specific prize. The more your level up your character, the more you can win! Once you achieve the rank of Staff Sergeant 1 , you will automatically be entered in a drawing for the Limited Edition Astro A30 Gaming Headsets! Once you achieve the rank of Sergeant First Class 1, you will automatically be entered in a drawing for the Alienware Aurora Gaming Computer!

Event Schedule:
Begins: June 14th, 2011 @ 12:00AM (server time).
Ends: July 11th, 2011 @ 11:59PM (server time).
Offline Prize Distribution: Within the 1st week of August.

Other Important Information:
1. In-game prizes will automatically be distributed everyday at midnight based on the previous day's level achievement.
2. Players who have already reached a certain level prior to the start of the event will not automatically receive all the prizes from the previous levels. However, all Brigadier Generals will receive 100,000 Euro automatically since there is no higher level to reach.
3. All offline prize winners MUST update their ijji.com profile with their correct information. If you do not do this, we will not ship the offline prize to you.
4. Offline prizes are limited to users who reside in the United States only.
5. If you already meet or exceed the level to be entered into the drawing for the offline prizes, you will automatically be entered into those drawings. You do not have to level up once more to be entered in the drawing.
6. Event information is subject to change at any time without notice so please check it often.

Click the following link to go to the official event page: http://ava.ijji.com/event/levelup2011.nhn

Last edited by GM_AVA: 06-16-2011 at 05:01 PM.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:06 AM   #2
diab0_cuiaba

NICE! Now not only can't i play trough steam but i can't even won prices!

Thanks ijji! i love you soo much!

BTW: When will you answer my thread?
http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=1935653

I will just keep waiting...
diab0_cuiaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 01:36 AM   #3
benetti32

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_AVA View Post
4. Offline prizes are limited to users who reside in the United States only.
Oh...
benetti32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 05:41 AM   #4
NovaFolfsky

Unhappy

I use to paly ijji everyday before it was on steam...I need a new computer really bad too ._. And AvA still isn't working </3
NovaFolfsky is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Alliance of Valiant Arms