Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Modern Warfare 2

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2011, 10:33 PM   #1
whitedragon
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Reputation: 66
Posts: 1,036
MWF3 vs BF3 [The Guide]

Excelent video information about both games so you can contrast by your self and decide which game is better and why.

Excelent guide HERE
whitedragon is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 12:24 AM   #2
Torchem
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Reputation: 34
Posts: 368
Good review.
Torchem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 09:34 AM   #3
dullen87
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
Which one is better.. ofc a " this game is better than this game " vid... who gives a ... certain people likes certain games better... this is getting old. Btw Cod sucks
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 09:35 AM   #4
Milwaukee
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Reputation: 59
Posts: 1,792
Quote:
Originally Posted by dullen87 View Post
Which one is better.. ofc a " this game is better than this game " vid... who gives a ... certain people likes certain games better... this is getting old. Btw Cod sucks
Why post here? Really? Every time someone says, "Game X sucks, Game Y FTW!!!!!1!1!1!", they just look silly.
Milwaukee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 09:55 AM   #5
methodman123
 
Banned
Join Date: Jul 2010
Reputation: 622
Posts: 645
Everything comes down to opinion. These stupid "contest" only win when your majority of your fanbase enjoys a certain game
methodman123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:58 PM   #6
jckai
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Reputation: 3
Posts: 118
Very good video! I think its good that MW3 got some competition. Last year cod was the king of all shooters and activision did not care about how good the game was cause they knew the game would sell. But now that BF3 stepped in , both companies will fight and try to make the best game. This i think will be a good thing for us. Cause there is no room anymore for , "lay back pumping out a game each year and collect the money". This time, both really need to work hard.

I will get both games. I love the arcade style cod games and I like to have a new fresh experience in fps. And BF3 seems to offer that.
jckai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 05:59 PM   #7
The Ferox
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Reputation: 33
Posts: 940
Quote:
Originally Posted by jckai View Post
Very good video! I think its good that MW3 got some competition. Last year cod was the king of all shooters and activision did not care about how good the game was cause they knew the game would sell. But now that BF3 stepped in , both companies will fight and try to make the best game. This i think will be a good thing for us. Cause there is no room anymore for , "lay back pumping out a game each year and collect the money". This time, both really need to work hard.

I will get both games. I love the arcade style cod games and I like to have a new fresh experience in fps. And BF3 seems to offer that.
Good point, +rep.
The Ferox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 09:43 PM   #8
Jetstar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Reputation: 1
Posts: 84
CoD4Lyfe.. BF sucks and has a terrible community full of 12-year-olds. come at me if you gonna swing...
Jetstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 01:56 AM   #9
Torchem
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Reputation: 34
Posts: 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetstar View Post
CoD4Lyfe.. BF sucks and has a terrible community full of 12-year-olds. come at me if you gonna swing...
You havn't read through the Cod forums here then have you?
Torchem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 04:04 AM   #10
Sylux950
 
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Reputation: 15
Posts: 588
I wouldn't pay a broken cent for BF3.....

Last edited by Sylux950: 06-22-2011 at 05:41 AM.
Sylux950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Modern Warfare 2


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Site Content Copyright Valve Corporation 1998-2014, All Rights Reserved.