Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Xbox 360 & Playstation 3 Game Discussions > The Orange Box

Old 06-21-2011, 05:51 PM   #1
CloudyDay

Question Does PS3 Orange Box Portal get the new ending?

I loved Portal 2 on the PS3 so much I had to do Portal 1 all over again. But I might have made a mistake in buying The Orange Box PS3 on eBay - still a week away from arriving. Will it get the updates for the revised ending and new achievements?

Old 06-22-2011, 06:02 AM   #2
rickinator9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudyDay View Post
I loved Portal 2 on the PS3 so much I had to do Portal 1 all over again. But I might have made a mistake in buying The Orange Box PS3 on eBay - still a week away from arriving. Will it get the updates for the revised ending and new achievements?
Don't count on it. The xbox 360 version hasn't got it either, and EA has made the PS3 port.
rickinator9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:11 PM   #3
CloudyDay

I'm finishing The Orange Box Portal now and don't miss the radios and extra stuff in the ending because I have already played the updated Portal on my Mac. Still a good game on the PS3, if a little too easy for the first half of it. Really nice to use the controller instead of a mouse/keyboard and no frame rate issues at all. Worth a replay before Portal 2 IMO.
Old 06-26-2011, 03:31 AM   #4
Maikel Steneker

The PS3 version didn't get any achievements/trophies either. It's not as bad as a port as most people say, but the PC version sure is a lot better!
Maikel Steneker is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Xbox 360 & Playstation 3 Game Discussions > The Orange Box