Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > iBomber Defense

Old 06-23-2011, 10:58 AM   #1
escoe

Allies - Germany

Any hints, strategy, screenshots? I'm going nuts getting past this one.

Old 06-24-2011, 04:31 AM   #2
Chrizzel

Are you playing on Veteran? But start with one gunner tower on the green spot by the base to the right, and then a "range tower" and then build "cannon towers" and some "slow towers". Make your "choke point" and expand, hope it helps
Chrizzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 07:04 PM   #3
syberman

I'm stuck on this one as well. For some reason, I just can't seem to get past wave 35. Nothing seems to work and I'm on an easy setting.

Update: Got past Wave 35 but now I can't get past 37. LOL

Last edited by syberman: 06-29-2011 at 05:40 PM.
Old 07-12-2011, 04:20 AM   #4
NightFlight

I get to wave 50 and can't pass it
NightFlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 10:18 AM   #5
NightFlight

Was stuck on this level now I passed it with: Build cannon nests that are covered with Comm towers (add range AND DAMAGE) 3-4 should suffice and no problem passing level add 2-3 slow towers for ships and that is it
NightFlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 11:39 PM   #6
themendios

I know this topic is old but I had to retry like 5 times at wave 40+ (going for perfect). Anyway 2 guns flanking entrance, one down to the lower left of base for ships will get you to wave 15.

As for the rest, I ended up with 2 cannons dedicated to ships, nearly all cannon clusters with comms except 3 guns by the base to get stragglers.

The strategy I had to adjust was building right last instead of first, and dropping any idea of slows etc, if you slow them then you just have a big clump of hard to kill tanks instead of one at a time. Plus the spots are literally so few that you need nearly every one except the lower left/right with comm boosted cannons.
themendios is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > iBomber Defense