Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Battlefield series

Old 06-24-2011, 10:30 PM   #1
DJ Dr00

Problem with BFBC2 CDKey

Hi guys,

I recently reinstalled BFBC2 to play with a friend and at the login screen I had to change my password (apparently this was because of a hacker attack). I did so and when I entered my new password, it asked for my CDKey. I entered the CDKey but it said it was already in use... what do I do? Thanks guys.

Old 06-24-2011, 10:45 PM   #2
Garrett2112

Not sure this is correct - but maybe it will help:
Quote:
Posted by Silvar55

The CD key is used because you used it back when you first activated BFBC2 on your EA account. You can't use it again. Just use your EA account from before, it already has access to BFBC2.

If you've lost your password, enter your e-mail address (not username despite what it says there) on this page: https://customersupport.ea.com/login...next_page=home. If there is an EA account connected to that e-mail, it will send a link for creating a new password there.

If you've forgot your e-mail address, or lost access to the e-mail account, you need to contact EA support to regain access to your EA account. Use support live chat (you need to have a working EA account or create a new one to have access to it): support.ea.com/chat. Keep your CD key handy.
EA UK BFBC2 forums Link
Garrett2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 02:39 AM   #3
DJ Dr00

Yeah, that didn't seem to do a thing. This is a joke..
Old 06-25-2011, 02:42 AM   #4
NePaS

did you just enter the new password ingame or at EA?if it was just ingame,it wont match the password that is stored on EA's servers that matches your account.
NePaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 02:47 AM   #5
DJ Dr00

Quote:
Originally Posted by NePaS View Post
did you just enter the new password ingame or at EA?if it was just ingame,it wont match the password that is stored on EA's servers that matches your account.
I did it via EA's website, I guess I'll just stay away from this game until BF3 comes out. ha.
Old 06-25-2011, 03:30 AM   #6
rowan112

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Dr00 View Post
I did it via EA's website, I guess I'll just stay away from this game until BF3 comes out. ha.
https://customersupport.ea.com/login...ivechat_launch

thats ea support talk to them
rowan112 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Battlefield series