Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Winter Voices

Old 07-03-2011, 11:55 AM   #1
Amander

How's the "finished"-status?

I've read about that patch for EP0 which makes the battles more interesting and less boring after I've played through EP0. Now, I've bought the following episodes but didn't play them cause I am still waiting for improvement patches and stuff. Well, it turned out I was right due to the addon quest starting in EP1...

Anyway, what's the official developíng status? Which episodes are finished and which should I not play until there's a better-game-patch?
Old 07-04-2011, 12:15 AM   #2
Ours Polaire

beyondthepillars
Hello Amander,

We don't plan to do an episode-centered patch again like we did on ep0. Ep0 was a special episode, it was our first episode and was very long.

We will continue to release patch for the whole series. Two big patches are planned :
- one is planned for "very soon" and will address the common bugs that remains in all episodes. It will also change a lot of talents in the talent snowflake.
- the second is planned for the end of the year (after the last episode) and will probably be the last patch we make. It will polish some aspects of the game. (content not defined yet)

This is, of course, always subject to change.

If you want to wait until each little improvement is done, I suggest you wait until the end of the series and the final patch.

Sincerely,
The Polar Bear
Ours Polaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 02:13 AM   #3
Amander

Thanks for the info. OFC I will still buy the episodes until then to have a complete game when it's, well, completed.
Amander is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Winter Voices