Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Still Life series

Old 07-10-2011, 06:48 PM   #1
ckrucke

Stuck just before end - no "bridge" in list

I'm not sure if this is a bug or what, but it's got me bumfuzzled, and I can't find any reference to the issue anywhere.

Playing StillLife, I'm right at the end of the game, in Richard's gallery, doing the keyword search on his computer. I tried many many different combinations before taking a peek at the walkthrough, which said I needed to search on "Chicago, Prague, & bridge". Trouble is, "bridge" is not on the list of keywords to choose from. Wtf, no wonder none of my combinations worked!

There are buttons just above and below the list that I assume would allow it to scroll, and the buttons move when I click them, but the list stays where it is.

From trying to find out what to do, I have learned how the game "ends", if you can call it that..., but I would still like to at least see the cutscene video. Any suggestions? Is this a known bug, possibly related to my 1920x1080 monitor? Or am I just "special"...

Thanks

Old 07-10-2011, 10:26 PM   #2
Traken

It doesn't give you the bridge one automatically. You have to carefully examine the painting.
Traken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:47 PM   #3
ckrucke

Hmmm, how carefully? It's the bridge painting with the dark haired woman with her arms crossed, right? I've been back to it several times. Sounds like there must be a clicking point there I didn't happen to run my mouse across thoroughly enough to see. I'll try some more. Thanks for the quick response, and (I think) confirmation that it is probably not just buggy behavior.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:09 PM   #4
ckrucke

Sure enough, I'd clicked on the woman earlier, but missed the spot in the corner on the bridge. Thanks for the nudge!

Game complete! Errr, on to StillLife2 now I mean.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Still Life series