Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > General Steam Discussion

Old 07-10-2011, 10:24 PM   #1
BoneMaN

Steam rating

What is steam rating and how are you rated?
Old 07-10-2011, 10:26 PM   #2
hollenes

Its the rating Steam gives you based on how many hours you have played in a given 2 week period. I'm currently rated 10 at 40.4 hrs the past 2 weeks, but I don't think anyone ever cares about the Steam Rating. Now that I think about it does it have any real purpose?
hollenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:26 PM   #3
Kerotin

I think you're rated on how many hours you've played in the past 2 weeks. I've played 58 hours in the last two weeks and my rating is 10. They used to say silly things beside the ranking but I guess they did away with that.
Kerotin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:28 PM   #4
markcocjin

Steam has an algorithm that measures one's e-peen. It's what gets aroused and inflated whenever you pwn newbs online.

Must not be confused with e-vajj.
markcocjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:28 PM   #5
SupahSilv

6.5 since I managed to download the first l4d, garry's mod, Braid and BIT.TRIP RUNNER. At one stage a while ago when I was a TF2 freak I clocked about 40 hours into 2 weeks and it gave me a rating of 9.5. I was proud of myself.
SupahSilv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:29 PM   #6
hollenes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupahSilv View Post
6.5 since I managed to download the first l4d, garry's mod, Braid and BIT.TRIP RUNNER. At one stage a while ago when I was a TF2 freak I clocked about 40 hours into 2 weeks and it gave me a rating of 9.5. I was proud of myself.
OMG THANK YOU! I would have totally forgot to get Garry's Mod for $2.50 if I hadn't read this.
hollenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:29 PM   #7
Archaic_15

Quote:
Originally Posted by markcocjin View Post
Steam has an algorithm that measures one's e-peen. It's what gets aroused and inflated whenever you pwn newbs online.

Must not be confused with e-vajj.
Interesting, tell me more about this e-vajj I must know.
Archaic_15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:39 PM   #8
markcocjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaic_15 View Post
Interesting, tell me more about this e-vajj I must know.
The e-vajj is the complete polar opposite of the e-peen. Where the e-peen is all about broadcasting one's self, the e-vajj merely goes about while being worshiped by others. The mere scent of e-vajj sends gamers to a frenzy with the realization that they are in the presence of royalty.

Players with high e-peen resent those with high e-vajj and result in petty attempts at insults and threats. The high e-vajj users usually go offline afterwards to pursue real world pleasures while the e-peen player goes back to slapping it around with nubile underdeveloped e-peens in a sort of an ancient greek inspired festival.
markcocjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:44 PM   #9
Archaic_15

Quote:
Originally Posted by markcocjin View Post
The e-vajj is the complete polar opposite of the e-peen. Where the e-peen is all about broadcasting one's self, the e-vajj merely goes about while being worshiped by others. The mere scent of e-vajj sends gamers to a frenzy with the realization that they are in the presence of royalty.

Players with high e-peen resent those with high e-vajj and result in petty attempts at insults and threats. The high e-vajj users usually go offline afterwards to pursue real world pleasures while the e-peen player goes back to slapping it around with nubile underdeveloped e-peens in a sort of an ancient greek inspired festival.
Interesting, I can't say i've come across any so far in my time but i will be courteous once i see one.
Archaic_15 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > General Steam Discussion