Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > General Steam Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2011, 03:24 PM   #1
Mesmerizingdoom
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
Good games to play with one other person.

I am now able to play games with my girlfriend and am looking for some of the best games that allow you to play with other people. A big list of games would be good so i can show them to her and have her choose.
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 03:25 PM   #2
Zarob
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Reputation: 5
Posts: 53
http://www.co-optimus.com/system/4/pc.html

Here's a fine list.
Zarob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 03:28 PM   #3
sarid
 
Banned
Join Date: Jun 2009
Reputation: 83
Posts: 441
magicka would be fun
portal 2 (can even play splitscreen co-op if you follow the guide posted on these forums)
titan quest if you both like the diablo style of games
left 4 dead 1/2 (come on, what girl doesnt like shotguns and zombie?)
borderlands (action rpg with fun co-op)
spiral knights (its free on steam so why the hell not ya know)
terraria, need i say more?

thats all i can list =/
sarid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 03:29 PM   #4
crunchyfrog555
 
 
 
Banned
Join Date: Sep 2010
Reputation: 2669
Posts: 9,511
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesmerizingdoom View Post
I am now able to play games with my girlfriend and am looking for some of the best games that allow you to play with other people. A big list of games would be good so i can show them to her and have her choose.
I can think of some great games to play with your girlfriend. "Hide the sausage" would be one of them.

I'm sorry. I couldn't resist it.
crunchyfrog555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 03:36 PM   #5
Bibs
 
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Reputation: 365
Posts: 1,315
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchyfrog555 View Post
I can think of some great games to play with your girlfriend. "Hide the sausage" would be one of them.

I'm sorry. I couldn't resist it.
Sounds like a fun game, how do you play it?

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Bibs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 03:37 PM   #6
crunchyfrog555
 
 
 
Banned
Join Date: Sep 2010
Reputation: 2669
Posts: 9,511
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibs View Post
Sounds like a fun game, how do you play it?

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Give me a girlfriend, and I'll demonstrate

(Don't tell my wife though. I doubt she'll understand it's for education purposes only).
crunchyfrog555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 03:59 PM   #7
JoKeR_Her3
 
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Reputation: 103
Posts: 359
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchyfrog555 View Post
Give me a girlfriend, and I'll demonstrate

(Don't tell my wife though. I doubt she'll understand it's for education purposes only).

Dude,you're hilarious ..

+rep for making me laugh my off,and fall of the chair,in midnight!
JoKeR_Her3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 04:02 PM   #8
JoKeR_Her3
 
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Reputation: 103
Posts: 359
Anyway..

@OP

Buy left 4 dead 2

terarria/minecraft/both

portal 2
JoKeR_Her3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 05:48 PM   #9
crunchyfrog555
 
 
 
Banned
Join Date: Sep 2010
Reputation: 2669
Posts: 9,511
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoKeR_Her3 View Post
Dude,you're hilarious ..

+rep for making me laugh my off,and fall of the chair,in midnight!
Bless you

I try to entertain.
crunchyfrog555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > General Steam Discussion


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Site Content Copyright Valve Corporation 1998-2014, All Rights Reserved.