Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy

Old 08-02-2011, 03:17 PM   #1
Action2000

Question Harmony Felicity and Serenity

Hi guys!

theres a thing in he game im pretty curious about. on Phobos (the mission where Dutch dies) in the maintenance tunnel there is a creepy spot with 3 NPCs: Harmony Felicity and Serenity.

They are only there in the campaign and they look like these white half nude women you sometimes have to kill. They are not hostile and each of them wants to tell you a mysteious story.

and at each of them you have 3 ways to answer:

1: Listen to the story
2: "resist" (which gives the npc a yellow arrow marker over the head and you cant talk to it anymore
3: Call her a witch (which turns all three of them hostile)

And what is also very interesting: as soon as you enter the room they are standing in your character lowers the gun and wont shoot anymore. afaik there is no other place in the game your gun is lowered all the time.

i really ask myself if it has to do with the three gate spells pretty pretty strange.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:43 PM   #2
Hansuki

One you have all three gate spells check back here and maybe they react different. Other posts suggest she used to belong to your temple, and somewhere it was suggested she could be your ?wife?.

Keep huntin!
Old 08-02-2011, 03:47 PM   #3
Action2000

yeah thats what i thought too. thing is I HAVE now all three spells now. but i dont want to get fatal wounds. im afraid to use them. lol

anyways. its pretty interesting because the number "3" seems a little magical in this game. after finishing you meet the three guys, the three girls now and three ways to finish the game. CONSPIRACY TIME! ;-)
Action2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 07:30 PM   #4
Action2000

okay. went there again in campaign with all three gates. as far is i see it doesnt change everything. they only tell myterious stories about one "who will not be named" and a wolf.

also adding to the fact that the room wont let you use your gun, your energy is drained to zero as soon as you enter...

also i must correct myself: dutch mustnt die in that mission... you can save him.
Old 08-02-2011, 07:41 PM   #5
Prosthetix

I just aggro'd them from outside with grenades,

and then gibbed them with the minigun.

That was what I was supposed to do, right?
Prosthetix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 07:43 PM   #6
Action2000

haha. thats what i did to them in the first playthrough, but with the 444gun

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy