Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Demolition Company

Old 08-06-2011, 08:20 AM   #1
gamer_x

Is Demolition Company GOLD worth with the discount when already having DC standard ?

5 char
Old 08-06-2011, 09:42 AM   #2
ker2x

2 more vehicules :
- 1 totally useless and underpowered bulldozer
- 1 dump truck

1 more location with 6 missions.

I finished the games in hard mode a long time ago and i expected something much more techinally challenging.

Instead of that it is easy mission where you have to destroy stuff at point A then move the wreckage from point A to point B with the dumb-dump-truck.

only one mission isn't easy (and doesn't require the dump truck) where you have to destroy the top of a fragile tower without destroying its bottom. It require some patience to not blow the whole stuff

i'm a Hammer Legion Member of that kind of game, so i'd say the price was ok but i expected more.

(edit : huh ?? "Hammer Legion Member" ?? i wrote f-a-n b-o-y !!)
ker2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 03:13 PM   #3
Menace2Chicago

Talking Hammer Legion Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ker2x View Post
2 more vehicules :
- 1 totally useless and underpowered bulldozer
- 1 dump truck

1 more location with 6 missions.

I finished the games in hard mode a long time ago and i expected something much more techinally challenging.

Instead of that it is easy mission where you have to destroy stuff at point A then move the wreckage from point A to point B with the dumb-dump-truck.

only one mission isn't easy (and doesn't require the dump truck) where you have to destroy the top of a fragile tower without destroying its bottom. It require some patience to not blow the whole stuff

i'm a Hammer Legion Member of that kind of game, so i'd say the price was ok but i expected more.

(edit : huh ?? "Hammer Legion Member" ?? i wrote f-a-n b-o-y !!)

Hammer Legion Member
A word filter on the steam forums thats transforms the word "Hammer Legion Member" into "Hammer Legion Member" to prevent it being thrown around so much.
Menace2Chicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 05:57 PM   #4
Amander

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer_x View Post
5 char
Well, yes. The new district and the new missions are alone worth it. The dump truck is heavily used on the new missions to transport debris to some dump, but as the game hints you, it can also be used as a shield to prevent debris from going where it should not to.
Didn't see a new bulldozer the dude above was referring to. Maybe he meant the DLC excavator. If you didn't have that before, that thing is actually really nice to crush walls and to push debris against it with the wheelloader for easy loading.
Amander is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Demolition Company