Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Medieval II series

Old 08-10-2011, 05:14 PM   #1
butcherblock

Issues with kingdoms

Hey all so i bought Medieval 2 and kingdoms a few days ago. And decided to try out the Britan campaign for kingdoms. Everything seems fine i run the game at medium res and the campaign map is nice.

My issue is the battles. They are either not loading at all or if they do at all they are virtually at a standstill.

I can play Medieval 2 with no problems at all on medium setting and a full support of troops and siege equipment. Rome is the same.

Wondering if maybe something went wrong with the install? I do have the same problems as well with the launcher not closing and the odd message during the launcher if you click settings. Im just pretty much at a loss right now.

As i said i can run Med 2 with no issues at all i figured Kingdoms would be the same...is it just that much more graphically involved that it would make my machine have a brain fart?

Also tried running on all low settings with the same results... any help would be awesome..Thanks!

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Medieval II series