Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Dead Island

Old 09-06-2011, 05:37 AM   #1
Eggtooth

I called Techland support and..

...and they said that they fowarded all bugs to Koch Media/ Deep Silver, and fix them. Thank god!

Sorry, I cannot proof that but believe me, I called techland. They are nice guys, they said that they will foward those bugs to devs as fast as possible!

PEACE ALL!

@Update: This new patch will fix those issues with game, all of them reported here!

Last edited by Eggtooth: 09-06-2011 at 05:39 AM.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:43 AM   #2
pepinareal

ćall

I believe. But everyone (Microsoft, Rockstar, Capcom, ......) the call is nice, but the result? For example: Microsoft had a bug with windows live. A damaged my ACCOUNT. I call and they said we will correct, look, try. And the result? Wrote that: We're sorry, we can not fix it. Hhahaha microsoft can not fix something you destroy it? . SO I hope Techland will be better.
pepinareal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 05:44 AM   #3
Eggtooth

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepinareal View Post
I believe. But everyone (Microsoft, Rockstar, Capcom, ......) the call is nice, but the result? For example: Microsoft had a bug with windows live. A damaged my ACCOUNT. I call and they said we will correct, look, try. And the result? Wrote that: We're sorry, we can not fix it. Hhahaha microsoft can not fix something you destroy it? . SO I hope Techland will be better.
No no, really. They are nice guys, they know those issues, and they will fix them!
Eggtooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 05:46 AM   #4
spartan1down

So will we get the final version, and not the dev version? I mean.. what the heck did we get? A dev copy that's in the early stages of development? Could anyone clear it up for me? Thank you.
spartan1down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 05:49 AM   #5
Eggtooth

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan1down View Post
So will we get the final version, and not the dev version? I mean.. what the heck did we get? A dev copy that's in the early stages of development? Could anyone clear it up for me? Thank you.
They haven't said that to me, but they investigating that, and when I sended them e-mail (as they asked) with links from this forums (threads) they were quite suprised about the game glitches. They said that they will foward that bug threads right after our call will end to KOCH/Deep Silver!

So probably they sended them.

I also told them that I will call them in next 3-4 hours, to ask them what they think about all that.

I will be in touch with Techland support, and I will report everything they will say to me!

Last edited by Eggtooth: 09-06-2011 at 05:52 AM.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:50 AM   #6
rowedahelicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggtooth View Post
They haven't said that to me, but they investigating that, and they were quite suprised.
That means I was right XD
rowedahelicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 05:54 AM   #7
Freighter

Quote:
they were quite suprised about the game glitches.

Not as surprised as us.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:54 AM   #8
Eggtooth

Don't worry, everything will be fine,

HOWEVER!!

They said that retail version is fine (for EU, don't know about USA)

and all versions that has been played before US release were unfinished version that has been released to the press, and they are working now on fixing issues for consoles aswell!

(But Xbox 360 and PS3 version are finished ones now AFTER US release!)
Old 09-06-2011, 05:56 AM   #9
Freighter

Copy of emails or get out.

Kidding. Srsly though. Proof?
Old 09-06-2011, 05:58 AM   #10
Jaheebus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freighter View Post

Why would you need proof? look at what he's saying...
Jaheebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 05:59 AM   #11
Eggtooth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freighter View Post

Proof:
Quote:
Witam

Dziękujemy za zainteresowanie mal został przekazany do developerów. Przedstawione filmiki nie były tworzone na ostatecznej wersji gry i proszę się nimi nie sugerować, mimo że gra została już wytłoczona to prace nad jej ulepszeniem trwają i planowana jest już pierwsza aktualizacja w dniu premiery która zostanie automatycznie dostarczona przez Steam.

Pozdrawiam
(NAME ERASED)

Odpowiedzi udzielimy w najszybszym możliwym terminie. W szczególnie skomplikowanych przypadkach maksymalny czas oczekiwania na odpowiedź może wynieść 2 dni robocze od daty otrzymania maila z pełnymi informacjami.

This is a polish e-mail I have received from Techland support in polish.

Translation:

Quote:
Welcome

Thank you for your interest mail was handed over to developers. Featured videos were not created for the final game, and I ask them not to suggest, even though the game was already embossed work on its ongoing and planned improvement is the first update on release that will be delivered automatically via Steam.

Regards
(NAME ERASED)

Replies advise as soon as possible. In particularly complicated cases the maximum response time may be up to 2 working days of receiving an email with full details.

Sry, google translate!

Last edited by Eggtooth: 09-06-2011 at 06:02 AM.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:59 AM   #12
vagan

Quote:
They haven't said that to me, but they investigating that, and when I sended them e-mail (as they asked) with links from this forums (threads) they were quite suprised about the game glitches. They said that they will foward that bug threads right after our call will end to KOCH/Deep Silver!

So probably they sended them.

I also told them that I will call them in next 3-4 hours, to ask them what they think about all that.

I will be in touch with Techland support, and I will report everything they will say to me!
wow- you are our front line correspondent then.
vagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 06:03 AM   #13
colorado

Pretty much every video gaming news site on the internet has already contacted them about this:

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011...uild-released/

http://kotaku.com/5837480/whoops-you...of-dead-island

So, yeah. It doesn't hurt to call them and pester them further, but I'm pretty sure you aren't the first guy to bring this to their attention. But, by all means, keep calling. If they know people are angry they might do something faster.
colorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 06:06 AM   #14
Eggtooth

see?

I will keep calling them, and I will place here always first-hand fresh info.
Old 09-06-2011, 06:12 AM   #15
vagan

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorado View Post
Pretty much every video gaming news site on the internet has already contacted them about this:

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011...uild-released/

http://kotaku.com/5837480/whoops-you...of-dead-island

So, yeah. It doesn't hurt to call them and pester them further, but I'm pretty sure you aren't the first guy to bring this to their attention. But, by all means, keep calling. If they know people are angry they might do something faster.
wow- this is really an huge letdown to the american costumers.not nice.
now i´m not so angry anymore because i have to wait- they probably fix it when it arrives on our side of the Atlantic.
vagan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Dead Island