Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Space Pirates and Zombies

Old 09-22-2011, 03:42 PM   #1
Restriction

Smile Possible SPAZ sale? Want to share with friends!

SPAZ is a great indie game for $15, it offers a lot of content and replay value for the money. Since the two-man dev team has put their blood and sweat into it for two whole years, I know that supporting them will mean more updates and content.
I don't mean to be cheap but I'd really like to share this with about.... 8 of my friends...but at $15 piece it adds up quite fast. I was wondering if there will be a temporary SPAZ sale? When prices will be around $10 ???? Thanks for reading.

~Restriction
Old 09-23-2011, 09:54 AM   #2
Ryuubei

Tell them to go buy the game themselves
Ryuubei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 07:17 PM   #3
Restriction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuubei View Post
Tell them to go buy the game themselves
Your not helping. . . .

~Restriction
Restriction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 10:16 PM   #4
Johnnykey

You're not helping either. The game is far too recent for a discount. When sharing with them add 'it's worth it for the price', fixed.
Johnnykey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 02:36 AM   #5
Restriction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnykey View Post
You're not helping either. The game is far too recent for a discount. When sharing with them add 'it's worth it for the price', fixed.
Spare me your BS. I'm asking b/c they don't have a bundle/multi pack. Plus, That decision is not for you to make, it's up to the two-man dev team. I'm here in hopes of getting a reply from them. Then again, I'm willing to wager you and Ryuubei have trouble understanding the concept of sharing and supporting and probably never receive any steam game-gifts. Good day to you both and I hope that changes for the better in the near future.

~Restriction

Last edited by Restriction: 09-25-2011 at 02:46 AM.
Old 09-25-2011, 09:53 AM   #6
blorf

MinMax Games Ltd.
Hi Restriction,

Sorry for the late reply. I have actually been working 16 hour days on a tuning patch to be released later this week.

Thanks for telling your friends about our game It is great to hear how much you are enjoying it. Since SPAZ is still quite new, there will not be a sale for a while, but if you are buying 8 copies, we may be able to work something out. If you send a mail to contact(aht)spazgmae(dhot)com I will see what I can do.
blorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 11:54 AM   #7
setzway

Quote:
Originally Posted by blorf View Post
Hi Restriction,

Sorry for the late reply. I have actually been working 16 hour days on a tuning patch to be released later this week.

Thanks for telling your friends about our game It is great to hear how much you are enjoying it. Since SPAZ is still quite new, there will not be a sale for a while, but if you are buying 8 copies, we may be able to work something out. If you send a mail to contact(aht)spazgmae(dhot)com I will see what I can do.
I hope when I become a developer at some point I can be as helpful as you two are. I mean all the threads in which you post you essentially rise above anything "bad" and still try to help out consumers. That's pretty impressive, especially since there are a few devs out there that don't rise above but rather stay at the level. I am really happy I spread the word I much as I could about SPAZ and bought the 6 copies I did. You guys seem to deserve it so far.

Now lets see how your quality shapes up with that upcoming patch...
setzway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 09:05 PM   #8
Johnnykey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restriction View Post
Spare me your BS. I'm asking b/c they don't have a bundle/multi pack. Plus, That decision is not for you to make, it's up to the two-man dev team. I'm here in hopes of getting a reply from them. Then again, I'm willing to wager you and Ryuubei have trouble understanding the concept of sharing and supporting and probably never receive any steam game-gifts. Good day to you both and I hope that changes for the better in the near future.

~Restriction
Indeed, at least I do, cause 'share' = inform people about it. You didn't say 'buy copies to your friends', hence, do spare me of your bs, you typed it wrong. Lucky you the dev got it right.

Last edited by Johnnykey: 09-26-2011 at 09:29 PM.
Old 09-27-2011, 10:51 AM   #9
Angus Kart

I would imagine that by the time the late november/december holiday sales start to roll around that SPAZ will indeed end up on sale at some point.
Angus Kart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 09:20 PM   #10
Restriction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnykey View Post
Indeed, at least I do, cause 'share' = inform people about it. You didn't say 'buy copies to your friends', hence, do spare me of your bs, you typed it wrong. Lucky you the dev got it right.
I think it's sad you need to go into other people's thread and make unsupportive posts and then blame the OP for your incompetence. I've made my intentions quite clear in my thread title and original post. Please leave my thread and have a good day sir.

~Restriction

Last edited by Restriction: 09-27-2011 at 09:24 PM.
Old 09-28-2011, 03:22 AM   #11
lintna

Quote:
Since SPAZ is still quite new, there will not be a sale for a while
atm its 66% off at greenmangaming, just sayin
lintna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 10:13 AM   #12
blorf

MinMax Games Ltd.
These keys will not work on Steam. Also the unauthorized sale has been cancelled.

Last edited by blorf: 09-28-2011 at 11:05 AM. Reason: updated
Old 09-28-2011, 01:36 PM   #13
lintna

hi blorf,

im sorry if i caused any trouble by posting the gmg sale. tho in my defense i clicked on "buy now" on your site and then i clicked on all 7 (now 6) partners. on gmg was the 66% sale hence me posting it.
lintna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 01:48 PM   #14
blorf

MinMax Games Ltd.
I am actually glad it was posted, or I may have missed it. It is all resolved now anyhow.
Old 10-01-2011, 07:41 PM   #15
Johnnykey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restriction View Post
I think it's sad you need to go into other people's thread and make unsupportive posts and then blame the OP for your incompetence. I've made my intentions quite clear in my thread title and original post. Please leave my thread and have a good day sir.

~Restriction
You spelled it wrong and don't even admit it, on top of that you insult people. You're clearly in the wrong here. Just stop replying to whatever "doesn't help". I made a point according to what was written, nothing's wrong about that.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Space Pirates and Zombies