Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Farming Simulator 2011

Old 09-29-2011, 06:32 PM   #1
Atomicmask

Help, host of problems!

I have no clue how to put meneur in my green houses, this doubles for the fact I have no clue how to put Maneur into anything other then a spreader. I have perchased every fork, vehicle with forks, trailer, and slurry tank.

Before everyone gives me the obvious answers, I understand how to get slurry, I understand how to scoop maneur with a bucket, I understand how to get it into a spreader...I am asking, what do I need to get the cow crap from the cows, to my green houses, and fill it up.

Old 09-29-2011, 08:14 PM   #2
Racn

I have used the Deutz Agrofarm 430 Front Loader with the Silage Fork attachment, also the Lizard G920 Wheel Loader from DLC 2.
Scoop and dump into the wooden hopper.
Racn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 11:03 PM   #3
Atomicmask

So the only way to get cow crap into the green houses is to drive it back and forth? No way to load it up all at once in a wagon and drive over and dump whats needed into each one?
Old 09-30-2011, 06:43 AM   #4
Racn

Only way I have found is to use a front end loader to fill the hoppers. That is why I like to use the Lizard G920 loader, it holds 10,000, per bucket compared to the Deutz front loader which holds only 3000.
Old 09-30-2011, 08:57 AM   #5
Atomicmask

Alright, I got another question, how do I make Biofuel? I thought I had to get manuer to the bio station along with corn in order to do it? If there is no way of transporting it without just bucketing it across the map that is going to be a huge pain in the .
Old 09-30-2011, 12:48 PM   #6
Racn

To use the Bio Plant, I seed corn for silage and haul that into the concrete bunkers. When you have a section filled to whatever level you want, pack the silage with the loader. When compaction is at 100% blanket the silage (key press r, will show up on f1 drop down list). After fermentation is complete, tarp disappears and you can now use the loader and fill the hopper by the plant. Right now in my game silage is real low 723, highest I have sold silage to plant is 1050. Bio Plant gives waste as a bi-product and therefore you now get to use the liquid manure spreader and fill it there (fastest way I have found for fertilizing)to fertilize the big fields by the plant.

Last edited by Racn: 09-30-2011 at 12:53 PM.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Farming Simulator 2011