Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Publisher & Developer Discussions > Bethesda

Old 10-07-2011, 10:50 AM   #1
Erathiel

steam and skyrim in poland

Hello

I would like to know if I can buy somewhere steam key for Skyrim and then add it without problems to my Polish steam account ??

I ask as i was thinking about site << Unauthorized Reseller >>.net and order key there as i want to have ("pure") only english version of the game.

Anyone know if there could be any problems about that or even ban for account if I buy game as that ??
Old 11-05-2011, 09:39 AM   #2
REEJ

I'm trying to figure out this , polish retailers don't write any details about Steam Activation. Would appreciate some ing info on that as well. Don't wanna find out that my retail bought game doesn't work with Steam after all.

Skyrim disappearing from our steam store is enough of a proof that some greedy pigs do as they please and can come up with more idiotic ideas.
REEJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 12:15 AM   #3
mindelt

Hi, i'm from Lithuania and we have same problems for skyrim - no retail boxes in shops, nothing in steam.

So i did the next best thing end ordered a box from UK, should be here next week. Will write here once it gets here and share my steam activation experience.
mindelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 01:00 AM   #4
mindelt

Well if anyone will ever wonder, the UK bought Skyrim box activated with no problems here in Lithuania, i guess there is a good chance it will do the same in other "blocked" countries.
mindelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 02:14 AM   #5
essell

So if I were to get Skyrim gifted to me on Steam from a friend in the UK, does anyone know for sure that this would work with no problems (I'm in Poland)?
Old 12-30-2011, 07:06 PM   #6
TweekyTweek

Skyrim is a steamworks game, u cant play it without steam anyway,even if u get it as a retail box u'll still have to activate it on steam!
TweekyTweek is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Publisher & Developer Discussions > Bethesda