Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > iBomber Defense

Old 10-12-2011, 04:28 PM   #1
malcolmm

Is this a bug?

I've played about five missions is iBomber, and I'm enjoying it a lot.

However I've encountered what I assume must be a bug, and if it's a bug, it's a bad one. Twice, on separate missions I've had a unit simply disappear. The unit was not heavily damaged, no more than $1 in repair costs. In one case I think the unit disappeared before the enemy had started firing for the current round.

I can't think of anything in the rules, as I understand them, that would account for one of my units disappearing. Has anyone else encountered this bug?
Old 10-12-2011, 09:07 PM   #2
malcolmm

Darn, happened again, same setup. It's a bug, and a really bad one.

Too bad, I liked the game, but for a gamer with limited real time game skills like me, this is kills my enjoyment of the game.
malcolmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:56 PM   #3
MattieShoes

I've never seen that happen due to a bug. However, there is a "sell turret" type button that you can accidentally click. I do THAT constantly. You know how you have something selected and you want to click elsewhere to unselect it? For some reason, the sell turret button is exactly that "elsewhere" that my mouse goes to.
MattieShoes is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > iBomber Defense