Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Orcs Must Die! series

Old 10-13-2011, 01:11 PM   #1
ewsg

How to set up the language of Orcs Must Die! to portuguese?

Hi,

I would like to know, please, if is there a way to change the language of Orcs Must Die! to portuguese without to change the language of the Steam client.

Is it possible, please?

Thanks!
Old 10-13-2011, 01:20 PM   #2
ewsg

So, just complementing:I can't set up the language to brazilian portuguese in any way, and I have already saw videos with the game running in pt-BR.

I tried to change the language of my Steam to Brasilian-Portuguese, restarted it, but it had made no effect.
ewsg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 02:21 PM   #3
Andrelol3

Go to "library", then right click on the name of the game, go to "properties", then go to "language" and after that you just need to select Portuguese.

The game is going to download the language, so you're gonna need to wait a little.

The voice acting is pretty good. I'm really impressed.

On the other hand, the written translation is... Okay. I think the guys from Robot Entertainment should revise the written translation because there are some things that don't sound right/natural in Portuguese.
Andrelol3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 02:52 PM   #4
ewsg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrelol3 View Post
Go to "library", then right click on the name of the game, go to "properties", then go to "language" and after that you just need to select Portuguese.

The game is going to download the language, so you're gonna need to wait a little.

The voice acting is pretty good. I'm really impressed.

On the other hand, the written translation is... Okay. I think the guys from Robot Entertainment should revise the written translation because there are some things that don't sound right/natural in Portuguese.
Perfect!

I just do it and now the game is in Portuguese.

Thanks for your valuable help!
ewsg is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Orcs Must Die! series